Games: Driving & Racing

Formula One Series

Formula One Series

Re: Fastest Laps

I used the the Renault with stock setup and all aids off, traction control max, auto gears. With a little more practice I'll try the manual gears.

I don't think there is a difference of 10 seconds between the fastest and slowest car... even with the Super Aguri I was able to get within 3 seconds of my best lap time in the Renault.

I'll post a video soon... btw is there a way to display the lap time during a replay... I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Cheers
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 185 (9,368 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I think your wrong, online i think every car hasthe same power, offline its up to you how you sort your car out, plus the obvius fact that a Renault is more powerfful than a Aguri. Maby im wrong.

David

yes what i posted referred to online so what i say is right that post i made ages ago referring to online lap times, and setup = aids for online.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 185 (9,368 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I used the the Renault with stock setup and all aids off, traction control max, auto gears. With a little more practice I'll try the manual gears.

I don't think there is a difference of 10 seconds between the fastest and slowest car... even with the Super Aguri I was able to get within 3 seconds of my best lap time in the Renault.

I'll post a video soon... btw is there a way to display the lap time during a replay... I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Cheers

good times for auto gears then, and haveing traction control on max is a aid aint it ? i use stability control medium and antilock brakes only myself.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 185 (9,368 Views)
0 Kudos

Yeah I meant all aids off except traction control... the real F1 cars have it so I wouldn't call that an "aid" per se...:smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 185 (9,368 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yeah I meant all aids off except traction control... the real F1 cars have it so I wouldn't call that an "aid" per se...:smileywink:

very true, do you notice any difference with it on or off for lap times have you tried or anyone else.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 185 (9,369 Views)
0 Kudos

I haven't tried to do a A/B compare, but the car feels more stable and secure under throttle that's for sure.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 185 (9,368 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I haven't tried to do a A/B compare, but the car feels more stable and secure under throttle that's for sure.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK!!!!!!! ITS LEWIS HAMILTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, anyways, Most of the Tracks i like to put 30% Downforce on my front wing and 40% on my rear, then the front and rear anti roll at full, works a treat for me, maby because im a agrasive driver(brakeing late, throwing the car into corners)

David

:Winner: :Party: 200th POST! :Party: :Winner:

i act like a n00b lol
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 185 (9,362 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

it really is him you do know that dont you he plays f1 on his ps3 :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 185 (9,362 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK!!!!!!! ITS LEWIS HAMILTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, anyways, Most of the Tracks i like to put 30% Downforce on my front wing and 40% on my rear, then the front and rear anti roll at full, works a treat for me, maby because im a agrasive driver(brakeing late, throwing the car into corners)

David

:Winner: :Party: 200th POST! :Party: :Winner:

i act like a n00b lol

do you use traction control ? i might try it myself if i dont loose any times on my laps.
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 185 (9,362 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

do you use traction control ? i might try it myself if i dont loose any times on my laps.

I just use the Defaults on them.

Just posted 1:17:841 on Monte Carlo, with JP Montoya.
Front Wing 70%
Rear Wing 60%
Front Susp. 14
Rear Susp. 14
14mm Ride Height
Front Anti Roll 500000 N/m/s
Rear Anti Roll 175000 N/m/s
Automatic Gearbox set to Acceleration
Hard Tyres
Everything else is at the Default.

David
Please use plain text.