80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Fastest Laps

184 Replies 10,870 Views Created 28-03-2007
What are you fastest laps for each track.

Catalunya -
Monte Carlo - 1:52.863
Silverstone -
Montréal -
Indianapolis - 1:14.962
Magny-Cours -
Hockenheim -
Budapest -
Istanbul -
Monza -
Shanghal -
Suzuka -
Interlagos -
Bahrain -
Sepang -
Melbourne -
Imola -
Nurburgring -
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

lotussenna

39%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lotussenna
Accepted Solution
on hard mode
0 Kudos

Re: Fastest Laps

/16

Nev-Nev-22

27%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Nev-Nev-22
Accepted Solution

Here are my best lap times:

Monaco: 1:09.595

Silverstone: 1:14.637

Monza: 1:19.850

Suzuka: 1:30.836

Obviously I have done others but these are my favourite times.

0 Kudos

Michael Schumacher 7 Time Formula One World Champion.
/16

ShaneMcKane

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ShaneMcKane
Accepted Solution

Here are my best fastestest laps:

Monaco: 1:08.014

Silverstone: 8:14.637

Monza: 3:01.1969

Suzuka: 0:33.836

Obviously I have better done than others but these are my favourite only times I will use to show off with.

Michael Schumacher 1994/95 and 2000/04 Formula One World Champion.
.rac 1F tseb eht ni pihsnoipmahC dlroW 1F now evah dluow rehtom yM
0 Kudos

My: Fastest Laps

/16

lotussenna

39%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lotussenna
Accepted Solution

Hi Shane,

with what car did you manage your Monaco time, and could you send me the settings?

0 Kudos

Re: My: Fastest Laps

/16

ShaneMcKane

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ShaneMcKane
Accepted Solution

Hi, lotussenna,

The car was a Mclaren and for the car setup I have not played Single Player for three years now, So I will check the settings for you, Then I will send them to you to try OK. But I'm not sure the Setup will help you because from what I remember, you will need a SIXAXIS ever since my SIXAXIS broke (they don't last)I can't race competitive Online,  yesterday I tried Monaco Online my fastest was 1:14.xxx because of a fault with my DUALSHOCK3 on F1CE only, so I tried with a lot of different Controller's and with some controller's you get up to a one second bonus for doing exactly the same thing with a Controller that comes in the box !

My Monaco (Hints) this is how I get into the 1:07.000s,

Low as Possible Downforce with a little Understeer,

wait until you tires are almost out of grip now with entry Oversteer (about 20laps Full Race),

and also turn off all HUD INFO focus 100% and get into a trance (Senna like) and just drive 100% this should get the best lap time, but may vary from person to person...

Try this below to see how focus you are,

I've read this before but now I will read it again from I've read this before but now I will read it again from I've read this before but now I will read it again from I've read this before but now I will read it again from

were will you now read from ?

How focus you are works for everything...

0 Kudos

/16

lotussenna

39%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lotussenna
Accepted Solution

I am currently in career mode on hard driving for toyota and finished the 78laps in 1:39.xxx and the closest rival was 59 seconds on finish. fastest lap i could do on race pace was 1:11.235 and Qali lap was a 1:10.345

and yes i was Senna like

0 Kudos

/16

ShaneMcKane

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ShaneMcKane
Accepted Solution

lotussenna wrote:

I am currently in career mode on hard driving for toyota and finished the 78laps in 1:39.xxx and the closest rival was 59 seconds on finish. fastest lap i could do on race pace was 1:11.235 and Qali lap was a 1:10.345

and yes i was Senna like

I must say, you have nothing to worry about those times in a Toyota are great, all you need is to extend your fastest times in a FERRARI or RENAULT the 2 fastest cars, but that's not that important because I did 1:09.xxx lap time's at Monaco in the Super Aguri,

And I check my setups and that there all set for full race & how slow the CPU is on Hard...

I find most people hit a wall playing F1CE with control that has limits, try not pick up what the game is telling you and work around those limits...

Now with all the videos on youtube of fastest lap times you see there best video, but what you do not see is the 100 times they have crash videos they don't want to show you.

And also I'm no good at F1CE & Gran Turismo because it's to easy, like the new F1 2010 will be to play, the games I am good no one plays Online, because they complain about the faults in the game and think or say I'm cheating because of the lap times I'm doing in a faulty & hard to play...

In the end, If you want to be good at the new F1 game I would stop playing F1CE and just focus on your hand and eye coordination, why I say that is, because my E2Hc is so good, Video games are now to easy for me, I make to many mistakes but when my E2Hc is perfect for gaming in the given moment I'm always up there at the top,

So just keep gaming and enjoy you will get better, focus 100% on your times, forget about everything & everyone soon you be surprise how easy it is...

0 Kudos

/16

[Premier2k]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[Premier2k]
Accepted Solution
New Montreal time - 1:11:505

Monaco - 1:18:980
0 Kudos

/16

[B1ue52]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[B1ue52]
Accepted Solution
Indianapolis: 1:12.122
Magny-Cours: 1:17.4xx
Hockenheim: 1:17.824
Budapest: 1:18.753
Istanbul: 1:29.023
Monza: 1:23.158
Shanghai: 1:36.836
Interlagos: 1:14.107
Bahrain: 1:32.353
Sepang: 1:33.666
Melbourne: 1:26.016
Imola: 1:20.314
Nurburgring: 1:29.802
Catalunya: 1:18.272
Monte Carlo: 1:18.506
Silverstone: 1:21.869
Montreal: 1:13.430

Some times are better than others but hey ho. Most using the Renault, online, no brake assist, medium stability assist, ALBs, standard controller.
0 Kudos

/16

skeletonkeyz

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
skeletonkeyz
Accepted Solution
got my monaco time down too 1:13:203 a few days back, qualied in 5th and finished 4 th, no driving aids at all and on hard
0 Kudos

/16

[LewisHamilton]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[LewisHamilton]
Accepted Solution
Melbourne 1:25.572
Sepang 1:30.453
Bahrain 1:31.449

All with Alonso and stock setup

0 Kudos

/16

[fangio]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[fangio]
Accepted Solution
those pics dont mean **** coz the rules could be off, i race with some of the best at this game. some advice? keep practicing!
0 Kudos

/16

Daytraders

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Daytraders
Accepted Solution
and he could be in any car that makes a difference of like 10 seconds a lap offline :)
0 Kudos

/16

Daytraders

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Daytraders
Accepted Solution
Indianapolis: 1:12.122
Magny-Cours: 1:17.4xx
Hockenheim: 1:17.824
Budapest: 1:18.753
Istanbul: 1:29.023
Monza: 1:23.158
Shanghai: 1:36.836
Interlagos: 1:14.107
Bahrain: 1:32.353
Sepang: 1:33.666
Melbourne: 1:26.016
Imola: 1:20.314
Nurburgring: 1:29.802
Catalunya: 1:18.272
Monte Carlo: 1:18.506
Silverstone: 1:21.869
Montreal: 1:13.430

Some times are better than others but hey ho. Most using the Renault, online, no brake assist, medium stability assist, ALBs, standard controller.

dont matter what car u use online they all act the same and same speed.
0 Kudos

/16

[LewisHamilton]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[LewisHamilton]
Accepted Solution
those pics dont mean **** coz the rules could be off, i race with some of the best at this game. some advice? keep practicing!

These laps were not done online... in fact I haven't even played online. And how do you turn off rules offline?

These were honest laps... no cheating. If you want a video of the lap I can post it.
0 Kudos

/16

Jimmy0

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Jimmy0
Accepted Solution
I'd like to see that video. Not because I don't believe you (I do), but so I can pick up on some tips to get a bit better. ;)
0 Kudos

/16

Daytraders

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Daytraders
Accepted Solution
These laps were not done online... in fact I haven't even played online. And how do you turn off rules offline?

These were honest laps... no cheating. If you want a video of the lap I can post it.

what car did you use m8 as there is a difference of at least 10 seconds per lap depending on what car you use, so what is the fastest car to chouse offline to get best lap times then ?, thx

oh and do you use manaul gears and all aids off ?
0 Kudos

/16

rats_on_a_snake

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
rats_on_a_snake
Accepted Solution
guys just a point i know your all listing your cars but chooseing a different car dont make any difference you all know that correct only the settings you make have a difference ;) or am i wrong ?

I think your wrong, online i think every car hasthe same power, offline its up to you how you sort your car out, plus the obvius fact that a Renault is more powerfful than a Aguri. Maby im wrong.

David
0 Kudos

/16

[LewisHamilton]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[LewisHamilton]
Accepted Solution
I used the the Renault with stock setup and all aids off, traction control max, auto gears. With a little more practice I'll try the manual gears.

I don't think there is a difference of 10 seconds between the fastest and slowest car... even with the Super Aguri I was able to get within 3 seconds of my best lap time in the Renault.

I'll post a video soon... btw is there a way to display the lap time during a replay... I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Cheers
0 Kudos

/16

Daytraders

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Daytraders
Accepted Solution
I think your wrong, online i think every car hasthe same power, offline its up to you how you sort your car out, plus the obvius fact that a Renault is more powerfful than a Aguri. Maby im wrong.

David

yes what i posted referred to online so what i say is right that post i made ages ago referring to online lap times, and setup = aids for online.
0 Kudos

/16

Daytraders

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Daytraders
Accepted Solution
I used the the Renault with stock setup and all aids off, traction control max, auto gears. With a little more practice I'll try the manual gears.

I don't think there is a difference of 10 seconds between the fastest and slowest car... even with the Super Aguri I was able to get within 3 seconds of my best lap time in the Renault.

I'll post a video soon... btw is there a way to display the lap time during a replay... I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Cheers

good times for auto gears then, and haveing traction control on max is a aid aint it ? i use stability control medium and antilock brakes only myself.
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel