kss0202

61%
02 Rank
Progress

GT Sport - Gift Cars

90 Replies 14,594 Views Created 26-10-2017
26 Oct 2017
By kss0202

I like the game BUT there is one thing that frustrates me to the bone!!! So much so that everytime it happens I get more upset than the previous time. And eventually I will just stop playing since I don’t like playing when the game is rigged against me.

ALL my gift cars latetly is cars I already own! And I predict which car I will get simply by looking at the worst one from the group presented!

My first few cars was great. But then I bought all the cheap cars and now it is all I get. 

So the only new cars I get is the ones I buy and I have to drive a lot to get enough money to buy just one desent car...

LABELS: Features & Apps
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mr_Tibblez

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Mr_Tibblez
Malipiero1
Accepted Solution

I would like to second that. Have done the daily marathon every day since launch, and normally I am very good at spotting patterns (even if I have to say so myself), but it seems to be quite random. I don't think there's any influence other than a number generator at work.

0 Kudos

GT Sport - Gift Cars

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Liquidslow

35%
02 Rank
Progress
Liquidslow
Malipiero1
Accepted Solution

Well, it may be a coincidence but I don't know. I've got the Cobra the next day as I was expecting. And another thing I noticed is that you pretty much can choose between the cars in the roulette pressing the O button the moment it's highlighted. I usually press it for two or three turns and always get what I want. Can't be coincidence, too.

0 Kudos

GT Sport - Gift Cars

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mr_Tibblez

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Mr_Tibblez
Liquidslow
Accepted Solution

Will certainly test the "O"-button theory, that's for sure. Will report back with findings.

GT Sport - Gift Cars

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mr_Tibblez

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Mr_Tibblez
Liquidslow
Accepted Solution

So I've been trying to replicate this thing with pressing the "O"-button to get the model you want. I have so far been unable to reproduce the desired effect. Not sure if I do it wrong, at first it seemed to pick the one next to the one I was aiming for, but the last couple of days I've gotten one behind and one across. I'll keep trying, but it doesn't look promising atm.

0 Kudos

GT Sport - Gift Cars

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Justjuice23

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Justjuice23
Accepted Solution

Hi guys don't you think it would be great if a new update enables you to trade your doubles with a friend.  

0 Kudos

GT Sport - Gift Cars

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Justjuice23

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Justjuice23
Accepted Solution

they should enable us to trade the dup cars with are friends

0 Kudos

GT Sport - Gift Cars

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Da_Scandal

46%
02 Rank
Progress
Da_Scandal
Accepted Solution

Yeah out of 138 cars I've gotten at least 23 duplicates. Most of the good cars that I've wanted or use I've bought myself. Nothing like earning golds in events just to get a duplicate car that you can't sell for something to get some use out of it. Also the mileage exchange stuff has been constantly the same crap for me more often than not.  Over 30,000 mileage points and nothing to spend it on... 

0 Kudos

GT Sport - Gift Cars

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel