imsgary

50%
02 Rank
Progress

GT Sport huge liveries and replay flaw

0 Replies 83 Views Created a week ago
16 May 2018
By imsgary

Hi guys, I bought GT sport a couple weeks ago out of curiosity. After an entire day of online racing in the GT Sport mode, I encountered a frequent bug that would keep you "trapped" forever during qualifications or it would not allow you to go back to the main menu after a session of qualifications. Every possible solution was discussed in this other thread, huge appreciation to those users who helped me and each other. You can go there and follow all the tests we conducted. 

Two days ago I deleted all my liveries (I didn't have replays but it seems that you need to delete them too) out of desperation and the game started to work normally, yesterday I created a new livery and applied it to one of my cars and BOOM- back again to the neverending loadings. 

What I'm guessing here, and I hope I'm right, is that custom liveries are causing this trouble. For the moment is better to delete all liveries (Even if you delete them you need to set the original liveries to all your cars or the game will hang again).

Hoping that the next patch will solve this. Upvote this to let someone, ANYONE notice, please.

Spoiler
Thanks my boys, see ya.
0 Kudos
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel