65%
02 Rank
Progress

GTS Collector's Edition - Missing Content

116 Replies 6,143 Views Created 18-10-2017
18 Oct 2017
By Shaddow

Hi,

I'm a little disappointed at present as I've had the Collector's Edition on pre-order since May 2016 (with a hefty deposit down on it) finally get the game home today to find DLC content missing and duplicate cars that cannot be used or removed.

Missing: Safety Car Pack cars + Racing Helmet - Chrome

Duplicate: Nine cars (six from addition pre-order code sheet given to me by the store) now grayed out with warning symbol over them and clicking on them says "Cannot find rights information. Please download the content again." These where the first GTS DLC codes I entered but now reentering they come up again like they are unused. Accepting these code again has no effect in game and cannot now validate or remove these cars.

LABELS: DLC
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JAXSTER666

84%
02 Rank
Progress
JAXSTER666
Mr_KNIGHTRIDER
Accepted Solution

Damn straight bro it wasnt cheap by any means and I was gonna get the standard edition untill last minuite lol! Oh well you live and learn eh but yes I am enjoying it I must say! Also ditto on the spare time to play!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mr_KNIGHTRIDER

91%
02 Rank
Progress
Mr_KNIGHTRIDER
JAXSTER666
Accepted Solution

They e-mailed me again wanting proof of purchase so i have to send more pic's!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Hentis

96%
08 Rank
Progress
Hentis
Mr_KNIGHTRIDER
Accepted Solution

Yep that's what I have had to do. If everything is ok you should then receive the cars and the chrome helmet (or what ever it is you were missing as I had the same thing).

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JAXSTER666

84%
02 Rank
Progress
JAXSTER666
Mr_KNIGHTRIDER
Accepted Solution

That's a bloody joke they can see you brought the game and your downloads where else would you get them from!? ***** I diddnt have to provide proof of purchase and they sorted mine out quick enough! That's a joke! 

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mr_KNIGHTRIDER

91%
02 Rank
Progress
Mr_KNIGHTRIDER
Hentis
Accepted Solution

Still waiting for the email with the link so i can send the pic's, i have messaged them to ask where it is.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mr_KNIGHTRIDER

91%
02 Rank
Progress
Mr_KNIGHTRIDER
JAXSTER666
Accepted Solution

Exactly my thought they can see i've not purchased the digital version surely. This is a lot of messing around just for some dlc but at least you guys have got yours sorted and hopefully mine will be too.....................one day!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JAXSTER666

84%
02 Rank
Progress
JAXSTER666
Mr_KNIGHTRIDER
Accepted Solution

Annother guy just sent his pictures in of the game and the receipt he's had his pack added online so it shouldn't be long before you get yours sorted now dude! 😉 

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mr_KNIGHTRIDER

91%
02 Rank
Progress
Mr_KNIGHTRIDER
JAXSTER666
Accepted Solution

Finally sorted!  Everything that i paid for is now showing up , the duplicates are still in the garage but i'm not too bothered about that but they say they are still looking into it.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MR_COATES

85%
03 Rank
Progress
MR_COATES
Accepted Solution

Good to see it's not just me. I'm only missing the Chrome Helmet.

I bought the GT Sport PS4 Console which included the 'normal' version of the game plus 60 Avatars, $250,000 credits, livery sticker(s) and was SUPPOSED to include a Chrome Racing Helmet but it's nowhere to be seen.

When I redeemed the included code it didn't even list the Helmet and several emails later to PS Support I'm no further on. 

It's not even really a big deal but not getting a straight answer isn't right and I'm clearly not the only one affected.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Shaddow

65%
02 Rank
Progress
Shaddow
Accepted Solution

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this; Sony has got our money what do they care now? I could bring a complaint against them via the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) for false adverting but that will take months. This is just unacceptable, I spent almost three times the price of what I could have got the standard game for, and for what; a book, a model car (almost the same as the one from the GT5 Collector's Edition) and part of the advertised DLC.

This problem is Sony's fault, its not like they where rushed in releasing this game early, and with no official acknowledge, no apology or even a commitment to correct this, it is effectively a spit in the eye from Sony to Gran Turismo's biggest fans, and many probably like me have been playing Gran Turismo since the original was released on the PS1.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JAXSTER666

84%
02 Rank
Progress
JAXSTER666
Shaddow
Accepted Solution

Yes indeed I thought on wich version to buy for some time and thought it was best to have the version with more dlc and for what now? Missing cars that take at least 60 pound off what the digital version cost as I too couldn't give a toss about the book and model car I spend my hard earned on the extra dlc wich sadly is not there! What are we able to do in these situations?? I don't even know who to complain to psn wise? Or PD wise either!?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

akacerbera15

32%
02 Rank
Progress
akacerbera15
Accepted Solution

Defo a Sony/PD issue. Retailers don't pack games. They just sell them. PD must see something wrong with these duplicate cars surely? Isn't one of the reason for online saves to keep an eye on things? I mean I get a hazard sign in my garage. Surely some flag is raised on PD's end?? And there's clearly an issue. Just look how many in this thread. Plus there's 2 threads over at GTplanet about it to. They (Sony/PD) should just admit they messed up instead of blaming retailers.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-case-of-missing-dlc-cars-collectors-edition-please-pin.36...

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Valiumke

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Valiumke
Accepted Solution

same here, didn't get my 500.000cr from pre-order bonus, the chrome helmet, the safety car-pack and duplicate cars with the warningsign on it (6 cars in total) saying i need to download content again..... This is a bit sad...   I have al the gt-games from day one some of them i have 2 or 3 times.. always been a fan of Gt. but with these current events, been thinking to buy an X-box and Forza. with sadness in my heart cause i have in total 9 playstion's at home.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

brickzhang

30%
02 Rank
Progress
brickzhang
Accepted Solution

I have the same problem. Waiting for solutions from sony and polyphony.WechatIMG62.jpeg

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JAXSTER666

84%
02 Rank
Progress
JAXSTER666
Accepted Solution

So just spoke to Sony on the help desk they can't see anything wrong from their end and the downloads look fine? so she's passing me on to a more in depth department via email to see if they can sort it. However this just sounds like fobbing me off to be honest. Nothing they can do unless polyphony give us all another code for the missing 3 cars I recon. I don't think them 3 cars were even in our collectors edition to start with if you ask me! 20171027_000209.jpg20171027_000152.jpg

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

o___anno___o

93%
04 Rank
Progress
o___anno___o
Accepted Solution

has anybody tried deleting/selling the duplicate car that works?  that could possibly fix the error with the non working car? they're not that expensive or hard to win that you would miss imo.

i'd try that

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

brenth_bjj

82%
02 Rank
Progress
brenth_bjj
o___anno___o
Accepted Solution

you can't sell cars you won :(

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

o___anno___o

93%
04 Rank
Progress
o___anno___o
brenth_bjj
Accepted Solution

u can delete them tho

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

brenth_bjj

82%
02 Rank
Progress
brenth_bjj
o___anno___o
Accepted Solution

ohh yeah that's right forgot ;p but the ones with the error you can't even go to the menu where you can sell/delete them

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

o___anno___o

93%
04 Rank
Progress
o___anno___o
brenth_bjj
Accepted Solution

i was thinking delete he good duplicate, then the error one might fix itself.

perhaps getting rid of good one will free the licence required for the error car?

just guessing :)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

brenth_bjj

82%
02 Rank
Progress
brenth_bjj
o___anno___o
Accepted Solution

yeah maybe it works ;p i'm not trying it ill wait till polyphony fixes it just to be sure the error cars aren't my biggest problem i just want the safetycars ;p

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel