81%
02 Rank
Progress

Instant lvl 50

6 Replies 305 Views Created a week ago
13 Feb 2018
By miguinsu

Hello,

I was playing Sport mode and just when finished the race a blue screen appear with error message. Game restarted and when logging I get and upgrade to lvl 50 instantly  (diamond). I was 30 before, why this happened? How I can "restore" game? There is any tech support contact phone or mail?

I want to reverse it because 5 millions of game credit and all my kilometers points dissapear (about 10k).

Also, as you can see in pictures, some cars doesn't appear in preview in garage now. WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

If anyone know what I can do, please, help me.1518564205308-324205096.jpg1518564292768-1813360147.jpg

0 Kudos
LABELS: Community
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MissingSphinx

98%
03 Rank
Progress
MissingSphinx
Accepted Solution

I feel this is probably out of the community’s reach to help you revert back to a previous state on your GT-Sport profile 

Unfortunately polyphony digital which are the developers don’t seem to have any contact information apart from Twitter which isn’t exactly ideal but you could give that a shot

Alternatively you could email or call Sony support about this issue by using the contact information provided below:

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/contact-form/ 

phone: 0203 538 2665 10:30 to 19:00 Monday to Saturday.

Provide as much information as possible and provide screenshots as you’ve done on here as it’ll greatly help them to further assist you

Hope you get it sorted, good luck.  

0 Kudos

Instant lvl 50

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

MastrGT

• MVP
80%
09 Rank
Progress
MastrGT
Accepted Solution

If you don't have a previously saved uncorrupted game save (a copy of your progress files), then there is likely little that can be done to reverse this.

However, I will pass this issue onto PDI. Thanks for the pictures.

0 Kudos

Instant lvl 50

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

miguinsu

81%
02 Rank
Progress
miguinsu
Accepted Solution

I have video of error, now it happen always.

I tryied everthing:

- Restart game.

- Restart licences.

- Download older save and charge.

- Delete game and reintall.

I called support from sony, and they say they can't do anything else.

What now? I can't play in a game which I have paid for? and I get collector edition.

Error happens always, and I lost so many game credit and kilometric points, if I don't recover it, will never play again, because they can't garantee me to save my progress, I wont play if I don't know when, I can lose my progress suddenly, I don't know if I explain my problem well, sop frustating. HELP PLEASE!

0 Kudos

Instant lvl 50

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

miguinsu

81%
02 Rank
Progress
miguinsu
Accepted Solution

IMG-20180213-WA0028.jpegYou can see in this picture that under my nick name I have lvl 30, but big number sais 50!!

error number is CE 34878 0

0 Kudos

Instant lvl 50

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

MastrGT

• MVP
80%
09 Rank
Progress
MastrGT
Accepted Solution

You haven't formatted the hard drive yet. If after a re-install you still have the same error, then something more serious is going on.

Re: CE348780

"The error ce-34878-0 means an application has crashed so you will see it from time to time. 

If you are getting this error regularly, to the point where it's making games unplayable, then this indicates it's not a normal crash and something is wrong. 

If this is the case, please follow the below troubleshooting steps:

If you are experiencing this ce-34878-0 error code, please close the application and then install the latest system software and game patch.

You can also try deleting and reinstalling the game or application that's affected. 

If the error occurs again, initialise the PS4 system after back-up of the save data and please also submit any crash reports after re-booting your console when the error occurs.

If the troubleshooting does not prevent the frequent crashing, then your console is likely in need of service. If this is the case, please click image below to run through some troubleshooting and arrange for a replacement console, if required."

0 Kudos

Instant lvl 50

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

miguinsu

81%
02 Rank
Progress
miguinsu
Accepted Solution

I have been cheking internet, and I saw what happened.

A lot of people had this problem, and it's hardware problem, solution is to buy new PS4, so, I have to claim my seller for guarantee service because Sony will do nothing, which make me think about buy a new one PS4.

The problem is: this error can corrupt save of game, and in my case this happened. There is any way to recover info? I lost a lot of my progress in game.

0 Kudos

Instant lvl 50

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel