[Update 1.17] Patch Notes

8 Replies 1,359 Views Created 2 weeks ago
09 Apr 2018
By RenegadeXtreme

Update 1.17 is now live for GT Sport

Source: Official GT Sport Site

1. Cars
- The following 2 cars have been added:

・Audi E-TRON Vision Gran Turismo (Gr. X)
・Audi Vision Gran Turismo (Gr. 1) 

2. Steering Controller

- Corrected an issue where the force feedback maximum torque resets to default when exiting the game mode being played, after having changed the force feedback and center sensitivity from the driving options. 
-
3. Transmission Mode Background Music Setting
- Corrected an issue where the menu background music (BGM) would not be played when the BGM Playlist was set to Transmission Mode in the Sound Volume of Options. (Race BGM will not be played in Transmission Mode) 

Other minor corrections and stability improvements have been made. 

LABELS: update

Twitter: RenegadEuphoriX /// Twitch: RENegadeXtreme /// PIN No: Ha!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
54%
02 Rank
Progress
endurancegtracer
Accepted Solution

Hi  i love gt sport but it has privacy breech. I play gt sport for endurance racing, pleasure and learning and the graphics are brilliant. However, i do not want to be followed. I set my psn to no friends no messages and no followers etc and i havent evem yet raced online or uploaded any photos or liverys and someone has managed to "follow me" i do not want to be "followed" as i live by law and not social media. I repoeted facebook ane google years ago after i deleted my account when i found and seen on my profile data been copied and used and guess what? Polhypony digital are doing the exact same process that just landed facebook and google into alot or trouble. When will polhypony digital give us a option thats inline with sonys superb privacy optiona to block anyone from "following" and to remove followers. Gt sport is a racing game not twitter or facebook. Followers are making me crash with gt sports stupid notifications which i set to be turned of for psn. Also the fia cannot endore their rules on gt sport if notifications and followers cause disruption to other racers. As a game graphically its the best around but its social features need to be permantly banned as the fia does not approve of distraction or stress. Also i am not interested in making racing friends as racing games are to race not chat or photo shares. To earn xp which is much needed they want us to like photos and liverys and like photos. The fia also does not approve of leaving the track to do things that twitter and facebook are for, endless photo likes lol.

If there is no option in this months update to permantly stop people following our profiles i will simply delete gt sport and then take legal action for a breach of privacy laws and also violating united nations people with disabiltys laws. 

I have spoken to hundreds of people and they all say the same, stop social features on racing games as they are for racing not been prayed upon by 420 crews or jellous rivals or people who ram you and say oh your a friend its fine! 

For social gaming i suggest polhypony digital stay on twitter and give us all some privacy. Why should i earn xp by wasting my time liking pointless liverys and drooling over scapes shots when we should all be on the track been clean, earning points and then moving on to more racing and not arguments over people with weak connections who cars swing all over the track ramming you off. Reading after race chats is a wake up call, been social after racing is a very big mistake. 

I will report polhypony digital like i did facebook if they do not sort out privacy settings as atm they are non excistant and thats exactly how facebook and google started. 

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

o___anno___o

94%
04 Rank
Progress
o___anno___o
endurancegtracer
Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Malipiero1

92%
04 Rank
Progress
Malipiero1
o___anno___o
Accepted Solution

Explain pls. I don't speak "emoji" very well (it's an age thing).

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

el-ve

• Beta Tester
100%
16 Rank
Progress
el-ve
Malipiero1
Accepted Solution

The popcorn emoji means they are watching what happens next. 

Quite often used when somebody has gone off on one on the internet.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Sjc-alpha

53%
02 Rank
Progress
Sjc-alpha
Accepted Solution

I tend to agree with you over the 'following' nonsence, but I fear that you'll be deteting GT sport as it's here to stay in this particular game unfortunately.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Malipiero1

92%
04 Rank
Progress
Malipiero1