98%
10 Rank
Progress

[Update] Missing Items Info

26 Replies 1,493 Views Created 4 weeks ago
28 Oct 2017
By RenegadeXtreme

Eak! Don't shoot! I'm just the messenger 

Just updating everyone, with regards to the issue of missing items from all the special edition and pre-order packs. This is what I know so far.

Firstly, in principle, the issue with missing items from these packs has been fixed. But only if you've not already redeemed the codes. So the missing Dynamic Theme and 500,000 Credits has been fixed. Along with the missing Helmet, and any other Cars. But as I stated before. These have only been fixed, if you've not already redeemed the code. Meaning if you've not used the codes yet, or you are still to do so. You can safely redeem them now, and you'll receive all items.

For those that have already redeemed the codes, and are missing items. This is currently being resolved on a case by case basis. And requires effected users to contact Customer Support. You can do this by either phoning them, or contacting the Ask PlayStation team for your country. So a ticket can be raised for your account.

As a preference, it's recommend you contact the Ask PlayStation team on Twitter > https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK < As this will make sure the issue is raised on Sony's system. And you both have a record of the conversation. From here, support should be able enable a fix for all your missing items.

If the situation changes, I shall let you know. But please know, that everything is being done to resolve this issue.

Twitter: RenegadEuphoriX /// Twitch: RENegadeXtreme /// PIN No: Ha!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

furryhawk

• Award Winner
100%
16 Rank
Progress
furryhawk
Accepted Solution

Should just give it everyone tbh. It would be the easiest way to fix the issue for those affected. I'm not gonna bother contacting support over it, cos support sux fo real. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

FOEHAMMERuk

84%
03 Rank
Progress
FOEHAMMERuk
Accepted Solution

Thanks for the update! :)

It's terrible though, really poorly handled. Be ok if Sony wasn't a nightmare to deal with in regard to support.

All this will end up doing is putting people off buying the bigger editions which everyone knows are nice cash money for publishers. Shame on Sony.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Hentis

96%
08 Rank
Progress
Hentis
Accepted Solution

Thanks Renegade. Just been onto them now. Awaiting reply. Oh and ther guy that said you cant be bothered... really something that you have to do  and you cant be arsed... oh well your loss.

Regards

Hentis

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

Tassie_tiger

• MVP
97%
12 Rank
Progress
Tassie_tiger
Accepted Solution

I can confirm DLC codes do now work.

I wanted to play the game raw until I passed the Campaign, so I was late redeeming my codes.

I got everything I should have.

I do have "License" issues with 3 cars though.

All 3 are duplicates that clashed with another DLC pack, which are fine, so I guess it's no big deal.

I would love to be able to remove them from my garage though.

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

brenth_bjj

82%
02 Rank
Progress
brenth_bjj
Accepted Solution

and if we re-enter the code or do a license check and redownload can that fix it? 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

RenegadeXtreme

• MVP
98%
10 Rank
Progress
RenegadeXtreme
brenth_bjj
Accepted Solution

That won't fix it no. Customer Service should be able to resolve the issue though. By either re-issuing the code, or pushing the missing items to your account. 

0 Kudos

Twitter: RenegadEuphoriX /// Twitch: RENegadeXtreme /// PIN No: Ha!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

brenth_bjj

82%
02 Rank
Progress
brenth_bjj
RenegadeXtreme
Accepted Solution

ohh ok thanks for the fast response hope to get a fix soon then ;)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

elliotf6

65%
02 Rank
Progress
elliotf6
Accepted Solution

Customer services have said they're waiting back from developer??? And to call back tomorrow...

0 Kudos

Re: [Update] Missing Items Info

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tone-The-Oracle

95%
02 Rank
Progress
Tone-The-Oracle
Accepted Solution

I got told by Sony UK that its a Retail issue, Game told me its a Sony issue. I was getting no help form anyone. Disgraceful customer service.

I have seem people sacked from their job for less.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

PhoeniX-J-five

94%
06 Rank
Progress
PhoeniX-J-five
Accepted Solution

Got to say, Sony updates on social media about this have been poor (to non existent), and the sellers don't seem to have been told this info either.

It's a tad lazy on their part, for what looks to me like a PSstore issue

if I hadn't come on here, I wouldn't have a clue

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Hentis

96%
08 Rank
Progress
Hentis
Accepted Solution

Ok an update.

Customer services have finally emailed me ( I know they are busy an all).  They require a bit more back ground info  on what I have and what I haven't, got what version etc etc etc.   Although I do not the Mercedes AMG Pace car is in the mileage point shop.......  (4000 MP's if yer interested . From 31/10 - 7/11).  I sent them a pic of what was duplicated....etc etc.

Hopefully this shopuld resolve the problem soon.

Hentis

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

FOEHAMMERuk

84%
03 Rank
Progress
FOEHAMMERuk
Accepted Solution

Well i in no way think it's a coincidence that the two safety cars have been available in mileage exchange now...

Any guesses to what is in the next rotation? Haha.

To be honest the time it would take to chase this up is time I could be playing in the limited time I get. 

Whatever, once burnt, twice shy.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JAXSTER666

84%
02 Rank
Progress
JAXSTER666
Accepted Solution

Mine was fixed their end the gave me the safety car pack along with the credits and a theme too this afternoon. So when I got home tonight and loaded up it was put there in my downloads so I just installed it all and bingo BMW safety car AMG GT safety car and the peugeot 908 hdi are all in my garage ready to go as is the chrome helmet!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tone-The-Oracle

95%
02 Rank
Progress
Tone-The-Oracle
JAXSTER666
Accepted Solution

Nice one! I am getting no where with Sony or the Retailer.. Sony is Adamant its the retailers responsibility.. which is nonsense!   

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JAXSTER666

84%
02 Rank
Progress
JAXSTER666
Tone-The-Oracle
Accepted Solution

That's ***** dude when I rang last fri they said they would look in to it and yesterday when I rang back they blatantly admitted there was a problem their end and said loads had the problem and I said yes judging by how many are on here complaining about it. They then Said give us a couple more days to look in to it our end we are working on a fix? Then around 4pm I get a email saying they have put the down load for the safety car pack on to my account and to please try the game again and see if this has resolved the issue? Wich to my surprise it had done so they do know there's an issue at their end as they told me so! Ring them back and just tell them what I just told you they can sort it I don't know why they being arsey about it so much???? Tell them the safety car pack is missing and tell them what I just told you. Let me know how you get on!?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Hentis

96%
08 Rank
Progress
Hentis
Accepted Solution

So I get this email in my inbox yesterday afternoon

"Just a quick note to let you know that I've redeemed a special voucher code on your account and Safety Car Pack (3 Cars) as well as Gran Turismo™ - Racing Helmet - Chrome are now available."

I will check later.   Good news.

Hentis

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

thisismyone

48%
02 Rank
Progress
thisismyone
Accepted Solution

I've been complaint about this now since the launch of the game which in the history of gaming I'd say has been the worst launch of a game ever!

I have two support codes that I'm still awaiting on replies on PlayStation Support Request [Incident: 171102-002967] and [Incident: 171027-003901]

This has been abysmal at best. Even the online racing and ranking is plagued with people still playing destruction derby. my car is not a barrier for others to use as a brake on the corners and my safety rating should not go down when someone can't brake and slams into my and runs me off the road.

I should not be suffering because other people can't drive yet I keep qualifying in top 5s then get rammed off the tracks and finish races 10 places down the ranks. it is beyond a joke in all aspects of the FIA it truly backing and supporting these races people need to start getting racing bans if they can't drive properly I've had nothing but problems with every aspect of this game since launch and immnot the only person who has supported GT from the playstation one loyal fans shouldn't be treated this way. we payed money for something and you've yet to deliver!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tone-The-Oracle

95%
02 Rank
Progress
Tone-The-Oracle
thisismyone
Accepted Solution

Yup.. still nothing for me either.. I might just give them a phone tomorrow instead of communicating online.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tone-The-Oracle

95%
02 Rank
Progress
Tone-The-Oracle
thisismyone
Accepted Solution

Well i got somewhere on the phone, got an email from them where i had to take a photo of the game and my invoice for said game.. Just have to want and see what happens now!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Hentis

96%
08 Rank
Progress
Hentis
Tone-The-Oracle
Accepted Solution

To be honest give them a couple of days. They have to make sure you have the game that you say you do. Basicly when I messaged them I had the cars sat in my game after five days (that included a weekend as well. So yeah provide them with Invoice or proof of purchase where it shows the game and price you paid and they will redeem the cars voucher on your account.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel