98%
10 Rank
Progress

[Update] Missing Items Info

26 Replies 1,493 Views Created 4 weeks ago
28 Oct 2017
By RenegadeXtreme

Eak! Don't shoot! I'm just the messenger 

Just updating everyone, with regards to the issue of missing items from all the special edition and pre-order packs. This is what I know so far.

Firstly, in principle, the issue with missing items from these packs has been fixed. But only if you've not already redeemed the codes. So the missing Dynamic Theme and 500,000 Credits has been fixed. Along with the missing Helmet, and any other Cars. But as I stated before. These have only been fixed, if you've not already redeemed the code. Meaning if you've not used the codes yet, or you are still to do so. You can safely redeem them now, and you'll receive all items.

For those that have already redeemed the codes, and are missing items. This is currently being resolved on a case by case basis. And requires effected users to contact Customer Support. You can do this by either phoning them, or contacting the Ask PlayStation team for your country. So a ticket can be raised for your account.

As a preference, it's recommend you contact the Ask PlayStation team on Twitter > https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK < As this will make sure the issue is raised on Sony's system. And you both have a record of the conversation. From here, support should be able enable a fix for all your missing items.

If the situation changes, I shall let you know. But please know, that everything is being done to resolve this issue.

Twitter: RenegadEuphoriX /// Twitch: RENegadeXtreme /// PIN No: Ha!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

thisismyone

48%
02 Rank
Progress
thisismyone
Tone-The-Oracle
Accepted Solution

yeah I've done all that had to send screenshots of almost my entire game. garage, helmets in game credit even take photos of the item id received with all the contents I only received one DLC code and was told I should have received four. Also send confirmed of my order of the game and im still waiting on support, this has been going on for too long after being passed from four different departments then they ask me to call them which after their errors I don't feel like any of us should have to pay more by calling them. it's been beyond a joke.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tone-The-Oracle

95%
02 Rank
Progress
Tone-The-Oracle
thisismyone
Accepted Solution

That sounds like a nightmare! The girl on the phone never asked for me to take any pictures of the game to show missing content.

I suppose that will be next then.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tone-The-Oracle

95%
02 Rank
Progress
Tone-The-Oracle
Accepted Solution

UPDATE: after calling PlayStation.. and giving them pictures of the game box and invoice (that's all they asked for) I had the 3 safety cars, chrome helmet and dynamic theme the very next day.. quite impressed. The 1st 2 people i delt with was useless.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Arturek1987

76%
02 Rank
Progress
Arturek1987
Accepted Solution

I bought a collector's edition of Gran Turismo Sports and I did not get either Safety Car Pack cars + Racing Helmet - Chrome + dynamic theme.I'm from Poland.What should I do?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tone-The-Oracle

95%
02 Rank
Progress
Tone-The-Oracle
Arturek1987
Accepted Solution

Call customer support.. tell them what's missing, they will email you a link asking for proof, They will want a photo of the game and the invoice probably.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

PhoeniX-J-five

94%
06 Rank
Progress
PhoeniX-J-five
Accepted Solution

you don't have to spend money on the phone call, use live chat. After ages of info being exchanged and non response on twitter, they finally told me to call or go to live chat.

have your psn id, redeem code and what items you are missing ready and they will sort it.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/#!/

I got an email back about an hour later and they redeemed the items and credit for me.

Live chat is only available weekdays though

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel