27 Feb 2012
Playstation Staff

Guitar Hero 5 codes

5 Replies 1,426 Views Created 27-02-2012

I have a Guitar Hero 5 import code to import songs from Guitar Hero 5 into Band Hero or Guitar Hero World Tour. There is a £3.50 re-licensing charge to download and import these songs from the store. The codes are printed on the back of the game manuals. Would anyone like to trade my Guitar Hero 5 code for their Band Hero or Guitar Hero World Tour code? Thanks!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (1,426 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: Guitar Hero 5 codes

I've never heard of a re-licensing charge on any code, however exchanging codes is against the House Rules. Sorry but it's because you might give someone a dud code or they might give you one and you're out of luck :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (1,402 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

yeah. i got Guitar Hero 5, i had to pay about 3.99 / 5.99 to import the band hero songs to Guitar Hero 5. but i know theres a free download to import world tour dlc to Guitar Hero 5 in game. so find that and grab all the free world tour songs, and if u can just rent band hero and then see if that code works.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (1,385 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Got this the other day and I see what you mean, however trading these codes is still a very bad idea and isn't technically allowed as the code is supposed to be for the disk owner.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (1,371 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

im after a GHWT one lol so u sayin if i buy 5 i can jst pay to import WT into 5 then use in WOR or will i still need a code 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (995 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

here is a tip for you...

haul your butt over at gamestop or game, and look though their used games section... 99,9% of the people that bought their guitar/band hero game on the ps3 didn't bother use the code, because of the 3.99/5.99 import fee... so you find a code easy.

----
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
>>REMEMBER TO GIVE KUDOS IF YOU LIKE>>> Thumb up!
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (679 Views)
0 Kudos