Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: Okami - Hoody Competition

soozibags wrote:
After much thought, I've plumped for Goddess of Topiary because to me a well trimmed bush is simply divine.

Medium please :smileyvery-happy:

Always good to have a well trimmed bush! :Lol:

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 35 (575 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Aww man, that Hoodie rocks!

If I'm fortunate enough to win one of these 10, I'd like a Medium please. :smileyvery-happy:

Which God would you be and what powers would you have?

I would become a new God.

People around the world would know and worship me as "Persevorius, the God of Persuasion" with the power to shift Vectors of any kind!

All around the world, underground cults would worship me. Just by praying to me, all members of these cults would be rewarded for their loyalty and servitude, where they would reap the benefits of hard to obtain life goals and supernatural skill increases to their own physical bodies.

Some may be granted 40 frames per second vision while others could run faster or copy a whole book to memory just by looking at it, but a large majority would receive better hand to eye co-ordination and heightened electrical signals between their brain and hands, allowing for incredibly precise timing and evasive manoeuvres to avoid real life danger.

In times of need, I would drift down from the heavens personally to aid all of my devout followers to glory!

I would simply utter a command and people would feel compelled to follow my desires.

Phrases such as "Give me a job", "kill your team mates on Hardcore Team Deathmatch" and "fly me to E3" would ensure those desires happened and my most highly ranked followers would also be granted these abilities. The only catch? They can't use it against me!

I would however be physically weak, so to add to this, If the mere mortals of the world saw this as an opportunity to kill me, I would either shift the Vectors beneath me to travel with incredible speed, or make long distance jumps (that's what you get when you shift the direction of force) to escape the most difficult of situations.

If a bullet hit me, no problem. If a Train hit me, also no problem. I'd shift the Vectors back towards the threat on impact, destroying whatever comes my way by bouncing back double the force of what hit me, taking zero damage myself and breaking no sweat.

I would be the greatest God who's most loyal to his followers, wielding nothing but the power or persuasion combined with the ultimate defensive technique of Vector shifting!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 35 (566 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Assuming 24th is end of, not half way through or something, here's my entry (with a hidden message).

Apostrophus is my name.
Look for me when you are unsure what punctuation is needed.
Like to know when to use an Apostrophe?
Hate it when someone uses a comma instead of a semi-colon?
All I ask is for your undieing service.
Indoctrinate yourselves onto my altar.
Let me guide you on the path to true enlightenment.
Let people know when to use quotation marks.
Over-the-top use of exclamation marks leads to smiting.
Know that to incite my wrath leads to doom.
It is for the best.

Medium please.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 35 (457 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Winners will be announced very soon folks!
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 35 (413 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 35 (361 Views)
0 Kudos