27 Sep 2010
Playstation Staff

Rock Band Beatles..

10 Replies 597 Views Created 27-09-2010

Well recently i just purchased a set of rockband beatles...

the songs are quite few and i have both games rock band and also rock band beatles..

so yea... i saw my friend's songs list have from green day - 21 guns and also some from taylor swift..

he got a rock band too ... so my question is... can i buy songs from band hero or other things.. and play on my rock band?? but i dont have the CDs... im so new at this... please guide.. thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (597 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Rock Band Beatles..

I havent got rock band but i think you can download the songs off the store and use the beatles rock band instruments or you can buy the rock band games and use them on the instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (592 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

download off store obv
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (588 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

As far as I know you can play guitar hero with rockband controlers and vice versa, you can also download any song for each of them as long as you own any edition of that game. There are hundreds of songs available online.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (587 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

ok here is the thing.. i purchase one song from PS Store..

Critical Acclaim..

I download it and install it successfully through XMB... but when i insert the rock band cd and play the game... the song is not in the list... what am i missing here... please help.. i dont want to waste my money...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (542 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just to check, is it the Rock Band: Beatles disk you are trying it with? Because downloaded songs will only appear in either Rock Band 1 or 2 not Beatles or Green Day.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (524 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

im using the rock band 1 .. i have rock band 1, rock band beatles... and the disk im using is rock band 1..the song i purchase is not listed..

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (523 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

is it because the disc im using is region 2 (europe) and the DLC im downloaded from is Singapore (Asia) store... if that's the case should i create a new account with UK addresses??

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (487 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

d_animality wrote:

is it because the disc im using is region 2 (europe) and the DLC im downloaded from is Singapore (Asia) store... if that's the case should i create a new account with UK addresses??

The DLC and disc have to be from the same region.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (477 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

ok that explains why ... so i have create a UK account ... the problem is my Credit Card is Asia ... the billing information might not be the same from my Credit Card account... so how can i solve this... is it possible to use Asia Credit Card to purchase from UK PS store?

or if you can provide me where to buy the Playstation Network Card for UK Store... but i still prefer the amount from Credit Card as they're cheaper... the least i can buy is 5 pounds..

please reply

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (461 Views)
0 Kudos