18 May 2012
Community Coordinator
Playstation Staff

Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time (For PS3 & PS Vita)

4 Replies 1,088 Views Created 18-05-2012

EnglandVillage10 - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Coming to PS Vita

As every Sly fan knows Sly Cooper and Carmelita Fox have a long and torrid history, which is destined to continue in the latest instalment. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time picks up the relationship where Sly 3 left off, Sly is feigning amnesia so he can be with the love of his life, Carmelita. But when he re-joins the Cooper Gang on their time-travelling escapade to restore his family’s legacy, you can be sure Carmelita will quickly become embroiled in their wild adventure.

MechMenaceIGC04 - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Coming to PS Vita

The game has gone with a more precise over-the-shoulder aiming technique that allows players to lock on the targets quickly and easily.

MechMenaceIGC02 - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Coming to PS Vita

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time will be available soon on BOTH the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Vita!

The portable version will contain all the same awesome Sly Cooper action you will find on the PlayStation 3 along with some very cool Vita specific features that incorporate the front and rear touch screens and motion controls. The game will also feature cross save capability; players will be able to save the game from either machine to the cloud and then pick up right where they left off at home or on the go.

EnglandVillage06 - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Coming to PS Vita MechMenace12 - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Coming to PS Vita

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (1,088 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time (For PS3 & PS Vita)

This game.

Buy it, I will.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (1,062 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Do we have to purchase twice to enable that? :smileysad:
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (1,038 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

strangeplaice wrote:
Do we have to purchase twice to enable that? :smileysad:

Of course, you will need the game on both platforms to share saves. I hope to see a 2 for 1 offer

I will be getting it for the Vita

Time Travel does that hint about clorkwerk appearing.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (1,034 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Well I know someone started another thread elsewhere, but this thread, despite it's dormancy for the last several months seems like the right place.

So.

I'm really looking forward to this!

The demo was a bit short, but at least it looked and played like the previous games.

Cross buy is excellent news, just have to make some space on my memory card as the US blog states it's 3.5GB install size for the vita version.

I was searching the web re pre order skins, which many places listed as 'exclusive' but I am starting to suspect that the skins will be available with any pre-order, wherever it was purchased from.

All the 'exclusive to...' offers I've seen list identical content

It would be nice if anyone could confirm this (difficult as it's not out here yet I know)

Anyway, woohoo! :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (710 Views)
0 Kudos