Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: The DJ Hero thread!

[ Edited ]

Envisager wrote:

Now then, for forum events for this game I have 2 idea's

• Tournament - Get 32 players that play 1v1, loser get knocked out until there is an eventual winner

or

• Song Challenge - I pick a song and Difficulty setting and everyone has a week to get their best score on it, taking a photo as evidence.

Any preferences?

Song Challenge!

I think that would work better to be honest :smileyhappy:
Maybe just need a picture of the score and post it here? EDIT: See you posted about the photo, sorry dude! :smileyvery-happy:
Message Edited by PaInYbOi on 01-11-2009 06:10 PM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 228 (2,570 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yeah, I've only played the game in single player when I've noticed the jerky freezes. I will try again later without being signed in to PSN.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 228 (2,561 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

PaInYbOi wrote:

Envisager wrote:

Now then, for forum events for this game I have 2 idea's

• Tournament - Get 32 players that play 1v1, loser get knocked out until there is an eventual winner

or

• Song Challenge - I pick a song and Difficulty setting and everyone has a week to get their best score on it, taking a photo as evidence.

Any preferences?

Song Challenge!

I think that would work better to be honest :smileyhappy:
Maybe just need a picture of the score and post it here? EDIT: See you posted about the photo, sorry dude! :smileyvery-happy:
Message Edited by PaInYbOi on 01-11-2009 06:10 PM

Awesome that was my preferance too tbh!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 228 (2,557 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I love the game, got the Renegade edition and still think i didn't waste my money :smileyvery-happy: Only problems so far are the slight freezing ruining my streak :smileysad: and also one of legs on my stand is wobbly due to a song which used excessive scratching :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 228 (2,545 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Envisager wrote:

Awesome that was my preferance too tbh!

Awesome :smileyhappy:

I feel it will let everyone be involved then, rather than waiting for there turn.
It will be great fun trying to beat the scores and that :smileyvery-happy:

Will it have different tables say for people who are playing on medium then people who are playing on hard say?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 228 (2,545 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Why not try both and see :smileywink:
Eager Beaver Award, EG Fun Night, Dec 2009 Outstanding Shot Award!!The Championship Winner, Dec 2009!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 228 (2,542 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Micheil794 wrote:
I love the game, got the Renegade edition and still think i didn't waste my money :smileyvery-happy: Only problems so far are the slight freezing ruining my streak :smileysad: and also one of legs on my stand is wobbly due to a song which used excessive scratching :smileysad:

Hmm it's a interesting one this freezing issue!

I am going to have a look to see if anyone else has this issue.

Guessing we will see a patch soon then! :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 228 (2,537 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

HEC007 wrote:

Time dear hec, time, so many events, but you never know, may have time to do both :smileyhappy:

Did anyone buy the extended mixes pack from the store this week? worth the money?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 228 (2,536 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Envisager wrote:

HEC007 wrote:

Time dear hec, time, so many events, but you never know, may have time to do both :smileyhappy:

Did anyone buy the extended mixes pack from the store this week? worth the money?

Indeedly doodly - but we can have just a small "trial" in group of 8 (or even 4) to see how would that tourney format work ... :smileywink:
Eager Beaver Award, EG Fun Night, Dec 2009 Outstanding Shot Award!!The Championship Winner, Dec 2009!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 228 (2,509 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Envisager wrote:

I have yet to buy the mixes pack from the store, not cause I didn't want to it's more like I have all the disc songs to play first before buying DLC :smileyhappy:

Will probably get it in the end!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 228 (2,502 Views)
0 Kudos