Games: Family

Games: Family - General Discussion

Games: Family - General Discussion

Level 7

Re: The DJ Hero thread!

[ Edited ]

Envisager wrote:

Now then, for forum events for this game I have 2 idea's

• Tournament - Get 32 players that play 1v1, loser get knocked out until there is an eventual winner

or

• Song Challenge - I pick a song and Difficulty setting and everyone has a week to get their best score on it, taking a photo as evidence.

Any preferences?

Song Challenge!

I think that would work better to be honest :smileyhappy:
Maybe just need a picture of the score and post it here? EDIT: See you posted about the photo, sorry dude! :smileyvery-happy:
Message Edited by PaInYbOi on 01-11-2009 06:10 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 228 (2,564 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Yeah, I've only played the game in single player when I've noticed the jerky freezes. I will try again later without being signed in to PSN.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 228 (2,555 Views)
0 Kudos

PaInYbOi wrote:

Envisager wrote:

Now then, for forum events for this game I have 2 idea's

• Tournament - Get 32 players that play 1v1, loser get knocked out until there is an eventual winner

or

• Song Challenge - I pick a song and Difficulty setting and everyone has a week to get their best score on it, taking a photo as evidence.

Any preferences?

Song Challenge!

I think that would work better to be honest :smileyhappy:
Maybe just need a picture of the score and post it here? EDIT: See you posted about the photo, sorry dude! :smileyvery-happy:
Message Edited by PaInYbOi on 01-11-2009 06:10 PM

Awesome that was my preferance too tbh!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 228 (2,551 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I love the game, got the Renegade edition and still think i didn't waste my money :smileyvery-happy: Only problems so far are the slight freezing ruining my streak :smileysad: and also one of legs on my stand is wobbly due to a song which used excessive scratching :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 228 (2,539 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Envisager wrote:

Awesome that was my preferance too tbh!

Awesome :smileyhappy:

I feel it will let everyone be involved then, rather than waiting for there turn.
It will be great fun trying to beat the scores and that :smileyvery-happy:

Will it have different tables say for people who are playing on medium then people who are playing on hard say?
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 228 (2,539 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Why not try both and see :smileywink:
Eager Beaver Award, EG Fun Night, Dec 2009 Outstanding Shot Award!!The Championship Winner, Dec 2009!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 228 (2,536 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Micheil794 wrote:
I love the game, got the Renegade edition and still think i didn't waste my money :smileyvery-happy: Only problems so far are the slight freezing ruining my streak :smileysad: and also one of legs on my stand is wobbly due to a song which used excessive scratching :smileysad:

Hmm it's a interesting one this freezing issue!

I am going to have a look to see if anyone else has this issue.

Guessing we will see a patch soon then! :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 228 (2,531 Views)
0 Kudos

HEC007 wrote:

Time dear hec, time, so many events, but you never know, may have time to do both :smileyhappy:

Did anyone buy the extended mixes pack from the store this week? worth the money?

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 228 (2,530 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Envisager wrote:

HEC007 wrote:

Time dear hec, time, so many events, but you never know, may have time to do both :smileyhappy:

Did anyone buy the extended mixes pack from the store this week? worth the money?

Indeedly doodly - but we can have just a small "trial" in group of 8 (or even 4) to see how would that tourney format work ... :smileywink:
Eager Beaver Award, EG Fun Night, Dec 2009 Outstanding Shot Award!!The Championship Winner, Dec 2009!
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 228 (2,503 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Envisager wrote:

I have yet to buy the mixes pack from the store, not cause I didn't want to it's more like I have all the disc songs to play first before buying DLC :smileyhappy:

Will probably get it in the end!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 228 (2,496 Views)
0 Kudos