24 Jan 2012

Playstation Staff

monopoly streets online play

3 Replies 1,686 Views Created 24-01-2012

hi can anyone please help, i have monopoly streets on ps3 and want to play online but have to enable an online pass and put in a code but have absolutely no idea how to do this. Have emailed EA direct but they keep sending links for sport but i haven't got ea sports!!  When on the actual game it will not let me set up an account to go online, just constantly takes me back to the beginning.  HELP!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (1,686 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Re: monopoly streets online play

Normally games that require an online pass would prompt you to enter it as and when you wish to actually enter online within the game.

So perhaps if you attempt to go online within the game it should then ask for the online pass (which you should find in the game box).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (1,680 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

As i said in my original comment, within the game it will not let me finish registering, just goes back to the beginning,  EA games website is useless. I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of the actual game.

thanks.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (1,675 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

BUMP BUMP BUMP, I just got the game and have no way of playing online do to the repeated messages that the EA servers are unavailable at this time.  VERY FRUSTURATING :Argh:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (1,194 Views)