04 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

Issue signing into the PSN Error Code 80710092 / 8071053D

[ Edited ]
499 Replies 200,253 Views edited 25-08-2011
04 Apr 2011
By RabidWalker

Some people may currently find they are having an issue siging into PSN, with the following message appearing:

'An error has occured. You have been signed out of the PlayStation Network.(80710092).

You may also be currently encountering the error code 8071053D or 80710D36.

This can be related to Maintenance and numbers of people on the servers.

However when maintenance is not occuring and the error code is still present, this will be related to your internet connection. If you have a new router I would make sure it has the latest firmware installed for it, and when setting up ensure there are no firewalls/additional security activated.

In regards to the connection the ISP (Internet Service Provider) sometimes make amendments to the connection so check with them there are no issues there. Additional functions such as DMZ and Port Numbers can also be used for a better connection.

Rabid

LABELS:

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

DblxHELIX wrote:

haven't been able to sign in for 2 weeks, bought a new router and it still doesn't work....

Hi DblxHELIX,

If you receive this error code ( 80710092) when tryin to connect your PlayStation 3 to the Network, this can sometimes be related to scheduled maintenance on the PSN. The code can appear when trying to do some of the following things:

• Signing- In.
  • Accessing Account Settings.
  • Trying to connect to a game online.
  • Accessing of purchasing from the PSN Store.

However when maintenance is not occuring and the error code is still present, this will be related to your internet connection. If you have a new router I would make sure it has the latest firmware installed for it, and when setting up ensure there are no firewalls/additional security activated.

In regards to the connection the ISP (Internet Service Provider) sometimes make amendments to the connection so check with them there are no issues there. Additional functions such as DMZ and Port Numbers can also be used for a better connection.

Rabid

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: Issue signing into the PSN Error Code 80710092 / 8071053D

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

UGC_Tha-Hitman

21%
02 Rank
Progress
UGC_Tha-Hitman
Accepted Solution

Hi thanks for the info, not being funny though this isn't helping Playstation network's reputation to be honest but keep up the good work :P 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Opteron_x

26%
02 Rank
Progress
Opteron_x
Accepted Solution

I got the same error when I was trying to redeem the 3 free games.  Now my basket is empty and I can't redeem the 3 games!  Not a happy chap:(

Is there an email address or link I can go to to get it reset?

Cheers

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

podolinek

26%
02 Rank
Progress
podolinek
Accepted Solution

Hi,

error 80710D36 in my case.yesterday i can't login into ps store but today this error for downloading games (concrete ps3 games) - ps store is running.

UPDATED: I see error 80710D36 randomly in PS Store. Sometimes I can open category, sometimes error - in the same category.

#psn any reply from you.

--

Regards

Ondrej

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

gatorman__1970

21%
02 Rank
Progress
gatorman__1970
Accepted Solution

x-box anyone!!!!!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Shroomsman

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Shroomsman
Accepted Solution

After a few attempts itll sign in but if i try to do anything on psn i get that arror and signed out ***** is  goin on??

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

s3r3n17y176

43%
02 Rank
Progress
s3r3n17y176
Accepted Solution

80710092 here too.

Given up on Sony failstation PC gaming FTW

Never have problems with steam had endless problems with Sony...yawn

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

s3r3n17y176

43%
02 Rank
Progress
s3r3n17y176
Accepted Solution

See look my stupid id has a different name to my account bc they said it was offensive but they still have h00k3r176 for my id here.

I almost had all my paid for games taken away for that user name, even though it refers to my dj name a spin off of the cop show TJ Hooker. A play on words but obviously mods there are not intelligent enough to see a play on words when they see one lol

Thats why I don't buy anymore games from psn anymore bc any troll or moody  psn staff can steal your money just bc they had a bad day.

This is the level of professionalism they have at Sony lol must be run by kids.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Kylindera

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Kylindera
Accepted Solution

Iv been getting this error message for 2 weeks now. changed passwords, called ISP provider, changed all the setting on my ps3, talked to tech support, and still nothing... 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

cindygee

22%
02 Rank
Progress
cindygee
Accepted Solution
yess, i have the same problem . &its not the router either /:
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LoveMuffin

22%
02 Rank
Progress
LoveMuffin
Accepted Solution

I keep getting the error message 80130182 and either i cant sign in or it takes me forever and i have to keep turning off my Ps3. Help?

0 Kudos

Re: Issue signing into the PSN Error Code

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DblxHELIX

22%
02 Rank
Progress
DblxHELIX
Accepted Solution

haven't been able to sign in for 2 weeks, bought a new router and it still doesn't work....

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

DblxHELIX wrote:

Hi DblxHELIX,

If you receive this error code ( 80710092) when tryin to connect your PlayStation 3 to the Network, this can sometimes be related to scheduled maintenance on the PSN. The code can appear when trying to do some of the following things:

• Signing- In.
  • Accessing Account Settings.
  • Trying to connect to a game online.
  • Accessing of purchasing from the PSN Store.

Rabid

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bluedynamique

22%
02 Rank
Progress
bluedynamique
Accepted Solution

hmmmm this is odd!

but I have a serious issue with PSN at the minute, Please read on -

Got a new ISP provider about 2 weeks ago, not a problem, went to play COD BO on Friday 19/08/2011 after not going online for about a week.

Wouldn't let me sign into PSN, but the PS3 is online can connect to router wirlessly or by ethernet cable, as I have the internet on the PS3, tells me error code 8001050F when wired, and 8017200 when wireless when I try to sign into PSN.

Spoke to Virgin, no issues, spoke to PS3 support, they said it could be a account issue, as I have activated my PS3 on 5 systems, asked 2 mates to log in as me and deactivate the account on thier machines, before they did, I said can you see my friends list and email, both replied yes and deactivated the account, and deleted the user. So no problem with my account, or with the amount of machines I am activated on, as now it is 3, thought it might be virgin, so as I have 2 ISP's at my house, I tried the other, still the same problem.

Remembered that I should open the ports, so opened the ports PS support gave me, on both routers, still no joy, tried a DMZ on both routers, no Joy.

Restored the PS3 to original setting by doing a boot restore, tried all above fixes above again, no joy, formatted hard drive, and tried above again, no joy.

Restored PS3 again, went to sign up for a PSN account, went to existing account, put in my email and password, yay! it recognised my username, so my PS is talking to PSN, tried to sign into the store or PSN, doh! no Joy.

This morning, decided to create a new username and online ID, (the one this post is sent from) added new email, added new user, PSN says its available, so all good, go through all the online forms, and your account has been created, try to sign in....and guess what ..... the is no F in joy!

So to summarise, both ISP's are working, PS3 can get internet, so the network card is working, I can sign up for my old account, create new accounts, but won't let me sign in in either of them.

on top of this, when it was working 2 weeks ago, I ran the last update, then downloaded 1942 joint strike for a bit of quick fun, installed it, went to start the game and boom, blank screen, PS3 froze, tried again, same thing, 6 downloads later, and numerous calls to PS support, they don't have a clue whats wrong on either front.

if replying please note, all ports are open, DMZ done, restored PS3, reformatted HD, can connect through cable and wireless, and have internet on both, but still cannot sign into PSN.

SONY sort it out!!!

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SilverJuzzy

21%
02 Rank
Progress
SilverJuzzy
Accepted Solution

Hi.  have tried everything but i am still having numerous problems! My internet connection is fine, After numerous attempts i can sign onto the playstation network but then within 5/6/7 minutes it signs me out! Any suggestions because i am becoming really frustrated with this!!!!! Thanks

Justin

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

CoRp-AeIyG

24%
02 Rank
Progress
CoRp-AeIyG
Accepted Solution
Hi i was having this problem to i thought i had tried everything but after an hour i gave up and walked away. as soon as i walked away it signed in then as i got near it signed back out. after a while it dawned on me that my phone may be the problem so i turned off the phones wifi and it signed in. strange i know .what im getting to is maybe another wifi device could be the problem it solved mine. hope you get it sorted
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Trooper911

45%
02 Rank
Progress
Trooper911
Accepted Solution

Stupid PSN! I've been getting these error codes for 2 hours now! I know its nothing to do with my router because when I do the tests and stuff it's always fine.

Please sort this out or at least tell ME how to sort it out instead of posting the same message over and over.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DeOmuare

24%
02 Rank
Progress
DeOmuare
Accepted Solution

Hello ppl

i get this error code every time
and if i have to play i must restart router then change the internet setting
sometimes it doesnt work -.-
i have this error since 1 month or more
i cant log in now
i cant play any game
i play offline all the time
any help plz? coz i wont stay like this bf3 and cod is going out and am dieing here -.-

so^^?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Moglet85

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Moglet85
Accepted Solution

Haven't been able to sign in for at least a month now. This is an absolute farce that needs fixing.

If it carries on, I'll be posting links all over to contact Watchdog. With enough people contacting them they will investigate this pathetic excuse for a network and will force Sony's hand since they simply DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

zomBie_hunts

23%
02 Rank
Progress
zomBie_hunts
Accepted Solution

I know aye its so stupid that they kept giving you the same instruction! I mean the error msg told us that enough i reckon!..

SONY you should really do something about this! effing killing us man!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

magical1

22%
02 Rank
Progress
magical1