77%
02 Rank
Progress

Transaction History, Missed Charges at €0.00

29 Replies 22,444 Views Created 02-01-2015
02 Jan 2015
By Oborux

Anyone else in Europe get this problem?

I'm unable to add funds to my Wallet or pay at checkout for PS4 games, looks like Sony is charging €0 to verify credit cards.

I've Googled about and learned from some old PS3 posts if I try a 3rd time it will lock me out for 24 hours and the only workaround is to buy a prepaid PSN card to purchase a game.

Couldnt find an email/contact to notify sony customer support other than the useless FAQ and this forum.

LABELS: Store & Billing
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Oborux

77%
02 Rank
Progress
Oborux
Accepted Solution

0 Kudos

none

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SiphonicPanda64

41%
02 Rank
Progress
SiphonicPanda64
Accepted Solution

Have this problem too for almost a week i can't add funds and my only option available is to use credit card also have missed charges in the transaction history    does anyone have a fix?

Re: none

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mariofranz

28%
02 Rank
Progress
mariofranz
Accepted Solution

same issue here. Spoke to a sony rep over the phone, waited for more of 24 hours, requested a new debit card from my bank but still the same issue happens...and Sony is still silent! What an awful customer service

0 Kudos

Re: none

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
21%
02 Rank
Progress
attilathehun2345
Accepted Solution

Same thing!

0 Kudos

Re: Transaction History, Missed Charges at €0.00

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

yasink

• Beta Tester
96%
04 Rank
Progress
yasink
Accepted Solution
try adding money via the web based store
0 Kudos

just because you see my name does not mean I want to be added

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

onemoment1

74%
02 Rank
Progress
onemoment1
Accepted Solution
Same things happening to me. Old thread says it's a mistake on Sony's end because they are trying to authenticate your card with an invalid purchase amount ($0.00) so the bank doesn't recognize it. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Just-spoke-to-Sony-amp-my-CC-company-rega... I've had this issue for over a week now. Sony phone support just said to buy a PSN card, which isn't much a solution to the problem. I suggest people use https://www.playstation.com/en-au/get-help/contact-us/ to complain as phone support is a joke with with people that don't want to help you.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

onemoment1

74%
02 Rank
Progress
onemoment1
Accepted Solution
Double post but just got off the phone with support for a 2nd time. From what they have said, it's not uncommen for this to happen, and there is no fix for it. You have to wait till the issue is resolved by itself because there is no ETA. He said it may be a month or it may be never. Props to Sony for caring about the customers.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

VIEWTIFUL_JIM

45%
02 Rank
Progress
VIEWTIFUL_JIM
Accepted Solution

I've been having the same problem for the last month

Unable to make purchase/top up account using credit card (Amex) that has worked previously on PSN. Been in touch with Sony Customer Support via email but got generic reply suggesting I re-enter my card details etc... Well, I did everything they asked and I still get the same message "We have encountered an error whilst processing your order. The transaction has not been completed. Please try again later." & "missed charges" show up in my transaction history. There is nothing wrong with the card, Amex have not placed any blocks on it. It's a PSN problem that, by all accounts, is being ignored... 

If anybody else has any success with this, PLEASE let me know! :Help:

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bathong1410

22%
02 Rank
Progress
bathong1410
Accepted Solution

when it said miss charged, that mean it did not take money from my card right?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RecordingArtist

25%
02 Rank
Progress
RecordingArtist
Accepted Solution

About the PlayStation "missed charge" account lock out complaints:

I've read many of your complaints and please don't feel alone folks,  I'm in the heartlands USA and having the same problems as our friends internationally.  

I've used my cards for years between PS3 and PS4 with no problems until a few days ago when I received the same "missed charge" code and then,  I too, was locked out of all my accounts. I even tried to use PayPal with no success. 

From my perspective,  PSN has made it impossible to reach a real person as I've spent hours trying and I can't help but feel this is related to the issue at hand. Apparently, due to all the post I've read, no one has had any luck defeating or resolving the missed charges dilemma. 

Just for clarity, my banking funds were not in question nor overdrawn so I checked with my bank representative who confirms that the problem is on the PlayStation end, not mine.

This missed charge issue is a MAJOR infraction according to their own terms and conditions and I believe we may be looking at massive legal litigations due to Sony's efforts to leave us struggling opposed to fixing a well-known problem and taking additional steps to assure we couldn't reach PSN reps in person.  This in itself, indicates cover-up.

For the record, I'm not an attorney nor make claims to be one;  however, (please forgive the immodesty)  I believe I'm as intelligent (if not a bit more so) than most lawyers based upon how many times I've been approached by the Mensa Society and other intellectual organizations and that being stated; I'm confident that the s.. is about to hit the fan on this one good people.

Obviously, PSN pusillanimous behavior on this issue is very bad timing while they're in their biggest fight ever with X-Box over product dominance and dominion.

As customers, we do out part by paying for services expected to be rendered whilst PSN is failing to provide those services without forcing us to take extreme measures (i.e. physically traveling to an retail outlet and purchasing one of their own network purchase cards). This is something not made clear to us whom purchased PS4, PS3  in good faith and any others affected. 

Ultimately, I feel it may be time to either file lawsuit and/or bring the media in on this. Mayhap, allow the television news teams to see if they can reach PSN. 

Personally, I've been in the media a great deal over the years and you've probably heard one or more of my songs on your radio; being in my profession, I've met countless reporters who usually are very interested in helping "right the wrongs" of the world whenever they can so....Who knows, could this possibly be something worthy of a CNN broadcast? 

Indeed, makes me wonder if CNN or Fox News would like to investigate this apparent cover-up??  The thought beckons another question whether a real person from PlayStation would actually pick up the phone with a CNN investigative reporter on the other end???  Wouldn't we all love to be an bugs ear in that room?

In conclusion, I'd like to hear more of your comments on this topic so please reply even if you don't agree with me. Thank you greatly for your time invested reading my cognitions on this subject matter. Kathy

0 Kudos

Re: PlayStation Transaction History, Missed Charges

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Menchi

43%
02 Rank
Progress
Menchi
Accepted Solution
Had this problem in July, didn't think anything of it, even though I missed out on getting the Atelier game discounts. However, just tried to purchase again, and I'm still being told the transaction failed and seeing missed charge in my transaction history over and over again. You'd think we'd get some some of actual response over this, as they're basically throwing money away right now.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Whitedamage

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Whitedamage
Accepted Solution

Same problem here , Im in Canada.PSN Sucks!!!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

OrdosAlpha

97%
06 Rank
Progress
OrdosAlpha
Accepted Solution

No, it means your card failed the verfication check. Cards only fail this check for one of the following reasons:

1. The card on file has expired.

2. An anti-fraud prevention lock placed on the card by the card issuer or by Sony's 3rd party payment processor.

3. The card is from a different country to that of the PSN account.

0 Kudos

My PSN Profile

All blank friend requests will be refused.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

loxs0r

25%
02 Rank
Progress
loxs0r
Accepted Solution

Same problem here, after update 3.0 ... I AM REALLY FURSTRATED !!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

zachpainter77

27%
02 Rank
Progress
zachpainter77
Accepted Solution

Same problem here purchased a couple games, tried to purchase a few more and then got the error message.  Then shortly after that I get a call from the fraud protection automated call and verified the previous purchases.  Tried to purchase the new games again to no avail.  How long am I locked out? I want to buy a couple of games for my son's ps4.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

erondell1987

48%
02 Rank
Progress
erondell1987
Accepted Solution

Just 1 week ago i used my Credit Card for Fire Watch game. Nothing happened. But today, for 6 hours i couldn't purchase Far Cry Primal. I tried everything. From my Mobile, PC and Console. Either it says my credit card informations are wrong, or "there is a problem with your transaction yada yada yada" I know my information is correct (billing address etc.) and my card limit is enough for purchase... I'm wondering what i should do about it.....

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

Rhinne

• MVP
99%
09 Rank
Progress
Rhinne
erondell1987
Accepted Solution

Delete all payment methods from your account and leave them off for a minimum of 24 hours. Once you add them back it should work.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

erondell1987

48%
02 Rank
Progress
erondell1987
Rhinne
Accepted Solution

How about this? Sigh....... 

asfaf.jpg

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

excellentclaire

23%
02 Rank
Progress
excellentclaire
Accepted Solution

I'm in the US.  I had just added a new credit card to my account to make a purchase and immediately got the error message identical to the screenshot provided by "erondell1987".  Transaction history showed "Missed Charges" ($0.00).  Tried and failed again and again and finally decided to attempt the purchase through my console rather than my laptop.  Console came through!

TLDNR: Try buying through your console.

It's absurd that PlayStation isn't making this a priority.  The ultimate "shut up and take my money!" moment.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Anafiboy69

26%
02 Rank
Progress
Anafiboy69