22%
02 Rank
Progress

Problem with avatars

[ Edited ]
2 Replies 179 Views edited 20-05-2012
20 May 2012
By tiredofbirds

Hello, I am from Bulgaria, which some of you may know is the latest country in which the Playstation store is now available. When I bought my PS3 the Store wasn't available in my country so it was wise to make a UK account otherwise I wouldn't be able to use much of the online features. Now that the store is available in my country, I made a bulgarian account just so I could buy stuff from the store. I bought an avatar today from my bulgarian account with the intention on using it on my main (UK) account since I just can't start collecting all trophies and  going through all the games again on my new account. Sadly, it turned out that I can't use the avatar on my UK account. I read that DLC's are system stored but not  avatars.I would be really grateful if Sony made the avatars system stored like the DLC's, because even if I wanted to buy an avatar from my UK account, I can't because my credit card won't let me. My only possibility is buying things from my bulgarian account.

Sincerely,

George

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

Avatars are account locked I am afraid and they won't change that.

PSN cards are the your next option 

http://www.cheapxboxlivecodes.com/psn/

0 Kudos

Re: Problem with avatars

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tiredofbirds

22%
02 Rank
Progress
tiredofbirds
Accepted Solution

Well yeah I know about the PSN cards but I just don't want to get a 20 dollar card just for an avatar.

0 Kudos

Re: Problem with avatars

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel