17 Oct 2008
By: fraz17 Member 1,649 Posts
Level 3

Animated Sitcoms.

6 Replies 230 Views Created 17-10-2008

Whether it's South Park or King of the Hill, Simpsons or Family Guy, discuss your favourites here. Some video clips of you favourite moments would be great.

My favourite is Family Guy, just because it's hilarious and has great characters. I'm really enjoying King of the Hill at the moment, despite not as funny as Family Guy they do have great stories.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (230 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Animated Sitcoms.

South Park FTW, Cartman Randy and Butters make that show genius. Trey Parker and Mat Stone are Gods amongst men.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (228 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

south park is my fav. more of my kind of humour. family guy is also good but sometimes the jokes are a bit stale.

simpsons i dont find funny that much anymore. too many celebrity apperences and not enough orginal ideas. king of the hill is just boring and american dad is ok simalar jokes to family guy. futurama was good when it started but just seemed to be in the simpsons shadow all the time.

I cant be bothered to think of a good signature.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (226 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Family Guy.

No need for anymore posts :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (223 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Family Guy is more awesome than words can say. I love the episode where Peter "out farts" Michael Moore. Whilst we're on the subject, has anyone else noticed the similarity between Quagmire and Charlie Sheen in "Two and a Half Men"..?
---------
"It is not my duty to die for your Government, and suffer for your Religion. I choose life."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

/thread

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (207 Views)
0 Kudos