11 Feb 2013
Community Coordinator
Playstation Staff

Spartacus: War of the Damned

[ Edited ]
4 Replies 396 Views edited 14-02-2013

My attention has been drawn from heat of battle to this very gathering place. And it affords me bold opportunity to break words with you directly. Do not tear eyes from page.

Set televisions to purpose NOW as the new series of Spartacus starts tonight!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (396 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Spartacus: War of the Damned

Great 1st episode, I enjoyed it a lot.  The women seem to be stronger now.  I'm looking forward to the rest of the series now

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (368 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I feel like each season has gotten progressively worse :smileyvery-happy: I think for me it was ruined by the need to change characters (RIP :smileysad:). As this is the last season I'll still watch though.
Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (340 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

I admit it has got less interesting with each series but still plenty of blood and boobies :smileyvery-happy: Will still watch rest of series.

It's sort of following the true story of Spartacus, sort of.

Obviously it's inspired by the story with similar connections like certain characters appearing in both this TV show and the real life events, Crixus, Oenomaus, Gannicus as well as Spartacus all appearing in both.  In fact many characters especially from first series appear in true story.

I like to watch and see how they progress with this season as it's interesting to see what does and doesn't make it into the show from what we know of history (and what we don't). 

Spartacus makes a fantastic basis for a story, mainly because Romans didn't particularly want to remember such a successful rogue so we haven't got all the necessary facts thus leaving many aspects open to fiction for stories, films and TV shows.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (309 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

LordRoss wrote:

I admit it has got less interesting with each series but still plenty of blood and boobies :smileyvery-happy: Will still watch rest of series.

It's sort of following the true story of Spartacus, sort of.

Obviously it's inspired by the story with similar connections like certain characters appearing in both this TV show and the real life events, Crixus, Oenomaus, Gannicus as well as Spartacus all appearing in both.  In fact many characters especially from first series appear in true story.

I like to watch and see how they progress with this season as it's interesting to see what does and doesn't make it into the show from what we know of history (and what we don't). 

Spartacus makes a fantastic basis for a story, mainly because Romans didn't particularly want to remember such a successful rogue so we haven't got all the necessary facts thus leaving many aspects open to fiction for stories, films and TV shows.

Well, it worked for 300! :smileytongue:

Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (286 Views)
0 Kudos