Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Are weak 'user interfaces' going to precipitate Technological Singularity earlier than predicted

i was just saying....

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 28 (258 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Are weak 'user interfaces' going to precipitate Technological Singularity earlier than predicted

and I was just joking............or was I?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 28 (256 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

That_Soton wrote:
Lies.... i have never tried to bully anybody on this site, im not like that i was the victim of a hate campaign that ended in failure and two members being ejected.. etc.,
I couldn't agree with you more! 
The trouble is, the people who don't get banned are sometimes the ones that commit the most offences & because they're always ingratiating themselves with what I feel are rather 'trgger-happy' moderators, they seem to get away with it!
It also seems certain words are not permissable, not because they're expletives, (as they're not asterisked out when posted), but because they're deemed politically correct. I would have thought what would have been more efficient - is that ALL non-acceptable words should get the asterisk treatment (Yes SONY, do the necessary work!), so you know where you stand and can then edit them if you wish; though I think that's probably too much to expect - it seems to much trouble for them to even spell the word 'inappropriate' properly on 24hr ban notifications!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 28 (242 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Warren_Jeeves wrote:
Reported for calling me a liar......see, back to your old ways already!!!
Reporting people - yeah, that sounds about your mark!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 28 (235 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Can you learn to quote properly please? It isn't difficult.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 28 (233 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
WJB1 wrote:Can you learn to quote properly please? It isn't difficult.
No you're quite right it isn't?
However on my set up, it is - please see my old posts - I' m not going to explain it all again - speak to Sony about it - it's entirely down to them!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 28 (231 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Logicintuwisdom wrote:
Warren_Jeeves wrote:
Reported for calling me a liar......see, back to your old ways already!!!
Reporting people - yeah, that sounds about your mark!

That's why you were banned both thimes, I reported you.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 28 (206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

My god is he still harping on about a 24hr ban

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 28 (203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

That and a few more threads dotted about the place moaning because he bought a PS3 for the browser alone and it's not very good....you know, same old stuff.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 28 (196 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Oh, do shut up.

I'll admit, your trolling is starting to annoy me now. Not because you're a good troll mind, more the fact that it's catting obvious.
TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 28 (188 Views)
0 Kudos