Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Are you good at telling lies?

Why is there a thread about lying?

Lying is wrong mmkay, my veiw on lying is it is for cowards who are too scared to just tell the truth, this is what i am trying to teach the young girl at home, but all she does is see her stupid firends lie to the teachers and their parents and see thinks its okay to lie to me and her Mum.

This is desvering of a capital one punishment, i do not allow any form of lying in my house, the little girl has since lost her PS3, we sold it, this is capital punishment.

To everybody out there in the real world, lying is for yellow belly cowards, who have not repsect for people what so ever, to lie is to decieve, its all done for selfish reasons, you lie because you have something to hide and little girl sized nut sacks, because real men with big balls (i am speaking metaphorically here) tell the truth, even if it gets you into trouble.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 81 of 96 (164 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

But you just lied in my thread :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 82 of 96 (162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

savill wrote:

Why is there a thread about lying?

Lying is wrong mmkay, my veiw on lying is it is for cowards who are too scared to just tell the truth, this is what i am trying to teach the young girl at home, but all she does is see her stupid firends lie to the teachers and their parents and see thinks its okay to lie to me and her Mum.

This is desvering of a capital one punishment, i do not allow any form of lying in my house, the little girl has since lost her PS3, we sold it, this is capital punishment.

To everybody out there in the real world, lying is for yellow belly cowards, who have not repsect for people what so ever, to lie is to decieve, its all done for selfish reasons, you lie because you have something to hide and little girl sized nut sacks, because real men with big balls (i am speaking metaphorically here) tell the truth, even if it gets you into trouble.

You sound like my dad, who's an assh*le, and I grew to hate him.

Good luck with that.

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 83 of 96 (160 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Are you good at telling lies?

My answer: No

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 84 of 96 (152 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Kermit1970 wrote:
But you just lied in my thread :smileytongue:

zing!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 85 of 96 (147 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Bazinga on me ay Kermit.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 86 of 96 (135 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I'm really a Sony official. I do not impersonate :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
Message 87 of 96 (129 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

OPINION

Sometimes in life everyone has to lie to distract the person your lieing too. I distract my Mum all the time when she asks me what she's getting for christmas. I lie cos' I would like it to be a surprise, So I wouldn't say I was decieving myself by lieing but actually decieving the other person, which is O.K. if it means having a few moments piece. 

To PlayStation... Semper Fidelis

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 88 of 96 (125 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

FACT

I would like to marry a man and adopt a Chinese baby ome day.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 89 of 96 (120 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

JESUS

wants me for a sunbeam.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 90 of 96 (112 Views)