Lounge

General Discussion

General Discussion

28 Jun 2012
By: smokeypsd Member 3219 Posts
Level 7

Back from Internet Hiatus

13 Replies 334 Views Created 28-06-2012

Hey guys just shouting out that after a long time with waiting around for a new net connection to be switched on into a new apartment it's finally happened so you will be seeing me around here again. Might look to even play some online games. Did Starhawk end up being good, might actuallly pick it up now. Not before Lollipop Chainsaw though... :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (334 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Re: Back from Internet Hiatus

Welcome back smoky :smileyhappy:

Hopefully you can help liven up the forums, I don't think I've ever seen them so quiet :Sleep:

1TB SSHD PS4 – Samsung 40” 3D LED – Yamaha 5x 100watt Receiver
Looking for a clan to join ?? check out Beyond The Grave [BTG]
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (323 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Welcome back Smokey.

When I get the time to get some gaming in ATM (when i'm not Minecrafting on the 360) i've been BF3ing, trying to get through Rage (which I picked up cheap) and finishing off Batman:AC.

Online PS gaming since 2003 - http://www.oaps.org
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (311 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Hey Smokey, welcome back (...again)!

Do yourself a favour, and check out Lollipop Chainsaw before you lay down your hardearned.... You have been warned :smileywink:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (300 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Didn't enjoy it Nemesis?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (290 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Nup. Played it at my mates a couple of weeks ago. Bland and uninspired would be my description. I can't quite figure out which game it reminds me of, but you basically go through it mashing the buttons.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (284 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

TEABAGNEMESIS wrote:

Nup. Played it at my mates a couple of weeks ago. Bland and uninspired would be my description. I can't quite figure out which game it reminds me of, but you basically go through it mashing the buttons.

State of Emergency?

Dead Rising?

It does look very dull though.

Online PS gaming since 2003 - http://www.oaps.org
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (278 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Haven't played either of those, so I'm not sure. I guess it's like some of the worse old side scrollers where you go from a > b while hitting the same buttons over and over, while the game tries to be all pretty and cover up it's lame-ness with the blinking lights and what not. Maybe I'm getting old, but the d!ck jokes were a bit too frequent and lame too. To be fair I didn't play a heap of it, but between my turn and watching him play it was enough to put me off getting it.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

I love Bayonetta and Lollipop Chainsaw seems to be in much the same vein for me. Fair enough though if it is a bit too infantile I might be a bit more weary if it is like that.

I find with these types of games you need to play them on high difficulties, so you get punished for button mashing too. You actually learn how to play it properly.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (258 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Well I thought Bayonetta was awesome. Even though the mrs was always cracking up at me playing it. Playing that on infinite climax was one of the harder games I can remember playing too..

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (254 Views)
0 Kudos