Reply
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Buhbai.

Bye :smileysad:

 

I'm a tad annoyed at my thread which was deleted last night.

Gonna pm moshii, see if she knows anything about it.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Buhbai.


Chuk_Chuk wrote:
who are you?

Acidox.

He left (or got banned) a while ago and since he has made atlease 2 accounts.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Buhbai.

[ Edited ]

AnthoAsho wrote:

Bye :smileysad:

 

I'm a tad annoyed at my thread which was deleted last night.

Gonna pm moshii, see if she knows anything about it.


The gay one?

 

EDIT: Double post :smileysad:

:Shame: on me :smileysad:

Message Edited by emokill00 on 06-04-2009 12:24 PM
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Buhbai.


emokill00 wrote:

AnthoAsho wrote:

Bye :smileysad:

 

I'm a tad annoyed at my thread which was deleted last night.

Gonna pm moshii, see if she knows anything about it.


The gay one?




Woo gay thread

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Buhbai.


Google_Bot wrote:

emokill00 wrote:

AnthoAsho wrote:

Bye :smileysad:

 

I'm a tad annoyed at my thread which was deleted last night.

Gonna pm moshii, see if she knows anything about it.


The gay one?




Woo gay thread

:smileyindifferent:

 

Yeh, that was the one :smileysad:

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Buhbai.


emokill00 wrote:

Chuk_Chuk wrote:
who are you?

Acidox.

He left (or got banned) a while ago and since he has made atlease 2 accounts.


oh him. First time i met him didn't like him. oh well

You can't save time only spend it.
Sneeze
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos