Level 3

Re: DURING OUR DAY!!!

LMAO,good find bulit.

Ahhh the memories. Moglet's skipping ftw.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 231 of 240 (658 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

EvilC wrote:

During our day when a Mars Bar was 20p and you could leave your front door unlocked there was a bunch of people on here...Old Skool members. Some things wouldnt be today if it wasn't for them and wow we got forgotten. Has it been so long?

Does no one remember the forum awards? How I, FooTM and Conn organised these with miltary precision, to the stage we even asked the moderators for input for a secret forum and some freebie prizes? If it wasn't for us things like this wouldn't be. And yet look at us, we are no more, al that exsist nowis epic lulz and mudkips. And yes you herd right I do like them.

But this is not the point, we had out fun, we rebeled, we was the judge, jury and exacutioners and then they changed the forums, the rebels perma banned, the old members shunned. We was forced to pastures new and what was left is no more. Meer shadows.

I cannot walk these forums without getting shanked for my trainers now. All the young'uns, never respecting the elders! We fought the forum wars for you so you could have a better way of life and we get no appreciation topics, no mention in the hall of fame. Hell I WAS the original spammer. 16,000 posts in 3 years! 500 in one day! You guys don't even know these numbers they would give you a nose bleed. I think my final counter was way over 20,000 until they refreshed the database and all died.

So yes just remember...remember us for we are forever watching, forever hearing cos one day when you least expect it, we'll come back for what was originally ours. Peace out and look to the skys!

Cough#Life Needed#Cough

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 232 of 240 (651 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

DiffoTheDragon wrote:

EvilC wrote:

During our day when a Mars Bar was 20p and you could leave your front door unlocked there was a bunch of people on here...Old Skool members. Some things wouldnt be today if it wasn't for them and wow we got forgotten. Has it been so long?

Does no one remember the forum awards? How I, FooTM and Conn organised these with miltary precision, to the stage we even asked the moderators for input for a secret forum and some freebie prizes? If it wasn't for us things like this wouldn't be. And yet look at us, we are no more, al that exsist nowis epic lulz and mudkips. And yes you herd right I do like them.

But this is not the point, we had out fun, we rebeled, we was the judge, jury and exacutioners and then they changed the forums, the rebels perma banned, the old members shunned. We was forced to pastures new and what was left is no more. Meer shadows.

I cannot walk these forums without getting shanked for my trainers now. All the young'uns, never respecting the elders! We fought the forum wars for you so you could have a better way of life and we get no appreciation topics, no mention in the hall of fame. Hell I WAS the original spammer. 16,000 posts in 3 years! 500 in one day! You guys don't even know these numbers they would give you a nose bleed. I think my final counter was way over 20,000 until they refreshed the database and all died.

So yes just remember...remember us for we are forever watching, forever hearing cos one day when you least expect it, we'll come back for what was originally ours. Peace out and look to the skys!

Cough#Life Needed#Cough

:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 233 of 240 (641 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Well, hello. Old Small Talk ftw <3
 photo breaking_bad_signature_banner_by_xxdeejay-d52ik0s.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 234 of 240 (632 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

DiffoTheDragon wrote:
Cough#Life Needed#Cough

Cough#Irony detecter needed#Cough. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 235 of 240 (620 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

EvilC wrote:
I lost a leg and an eye to a troll. Her name was Dynasty girl, she was the biggest troll this forum ever had. She vanquished many a noob who fell into her obvious traps. And eventually she was defeated! These are not in the history books, we didn't get our medals of valour. I weep for our fallen commrades
Message Edited by EvilC on 17-06-2009 05:15 PM

hi evilc :smileyvery-happy:

dg is awesome she eats greens and doesn't afraid of gore

I rmember when moglet posted his wanger XD good times
Message Edited by hodgy100 on 19-06-2009 10:28 PM
The Sonic 2 HD project Please help!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 236 of 240 (613 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Hodgy <3 :smileyvery-happy:
Playstation Revamped - we have cookies, join today!

~ dynastygal

Tim Burton Fan Forums
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 237 of 240 (594 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

It's kinda like...imagine you start taking smack and you have that perfect high which you always aspire to reach.

Old PS.com is that high for so many of us.

We actively seek something similar, but we know we'll never reach it.

Don't do smack, kids.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 238 of 240 (521 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

hodgy100 wrote:

EvilC wrote:
I lost a leg and an eye to a troll. Her name was Dynasty girl, she was the biggest troll this forum ever had. She vanquished many a noob who fell into her obvious traps. And eventually she was defeated! These are not in the history books, we didn't get our medals of valour. I weep for our fallen commrades
Message Edited by EvilC on 17-06-2009 05:15 PM

hi evilc :smileyvery-happy:

dg is awesome she eats greens and doesn't afraid of gore

I rmember when moglet posted his wanger XD good times
Message Edited by hodgy100 on 19-06-2009 10:28 PM

I think halo are cool guy eh kill aliens and doesn't afraid of anything :Lol:

Dg :Shame:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 239 of 240 (507 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: back in the day....

title fixed

kitty got wet, but the pictures are indecent.

sorry :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 240 of 240 (487 Views)
0 Kudos