General Discussion

General Discussion

09 Apr 2010
By: night-Raver Member 616 Posts
Level 3

Dear Playstation beta Members...

[ Edited ]
9 Replies 136 Views edited 09-04-2010

I have a Sing Star Private beta code and am willing to offer it to anyone whos interested

Unfortunatly SingStar is not my type of game and doubt i will play it. Whoever is interested, please pm me and the 1st person to do so based on time sent, i will reply with the code this afternoon

cheers

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (136 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: Dear Playstation beta Members...

Dunno if you can do that under the T's and C's of being a tester?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (132 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

yeh i know i wasnt sure what to do. i sent fury a pm, no reply yet

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (129 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Yeah... I think you'll find that is a no-no, even to other Beta Testers... in the past Roger has asked that we 'return' codes to him from memory..

Incidently, is it just me, or is this one seem more tip-top secret than recent betas?...

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (127 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Yeah not even a whiff of anything singstar related about in the media. Has it got a code name when you're playing it?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (124 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Nah no code name, I saw someone on my FL playing it tonight. just said Singstar Beta
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (120 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

ok i sent a pm to Roger as well, still no responce from Fury

I also had a friend playing this today (forgot who) but it just said SingStar beta

PLEASE NOTE: could i get a reply from either admin regarding this matter ASAP. the code redemption expiry date is 30/04/2010. otherwise it will go to waste

cheers

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (113 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

not really a secret........http://playstation.joystiq.com/2010/04/08/singstar-adding-online-battle-mode-this-june/
talks about applying for the beta too
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (104 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I presume that you need Singstar, or some songs already downloaded as well as the mics to be able to play this, none of which I have. It's not really worth it to go out and buy even just a mic for a beta. I'll have to catch the next game that's being tested because I've missed a couple now. I don't want to lose my beta membership!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (102 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

you dont need singstar or the mics to test some features, like the invite system which is a big part of this beta test.
it's a small download, only 99mb so there is no reason why anyone cant participate
this is from one of the devs.
"For users without SingStar®
For all those Beta participants without SingStar®, don’t worry you can still help us out by trying the following areas.

Invites.
Join up with your friends from the Beta community who do have a SingStar® disc to help with testing invites. If you don’t have any SingStar® discs or microphones you can play any other title and wait for your friends to send you an invite. Once you have received the invite, please accept it to launch the Beta version of SingStar®. We’re particularly interested in your experience without discs and microphones to see if the game shows you the correct error messages (such as no matching songs found) or if it will allow you to attempt a sing along."

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (91 Views)
0 Kudos