Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Does any actually like David Cameron?

[ Edited ]

LarasAider wrote:

My views on the economy still stand. As for me posting rubbish, that may be true but at least I keep to the topic at hand, unlike most folk on here. The amount of crap I see on here, is more than the crap I post. :smileytongue:

Oh I've replied to that other thread about the monarch. At least I admit I'm wrong unlike you guys who sit there insulting me.

I know what you mean with the non stop off topic nonsense and it's getting right on my boobies too!

It's usually that Pat fella who starts it all off with his constant posting of cat pictures in threads that have nothing to do with cats at all, he even posted cat stuff in a thread all about ferrets one time:smileysurprised:

I've been trying to get him a ban for a long time now but no one seems to listen to me, the boy needs a short sharp shock, that should sort him out.

As for the name calling, Fen's probably right when he said they are jealous. I bet they wished they had come up with the idea of making council tax and road tax into one straight forward simple payment that way the people who don't drive at all can pay for the up keep of our roads, bloody free loading pedestrians have been getting away with this for far too long now (bit like Pat and his cat pictures).

It got me thinking and thanks to you I came up with this genius idea, instead of having so much tax on a packet of smokes, take half of it off and then slap it on gym membership!

Like pedestrians, these people need to be taxed more too. With gyms popping up alover the place these days and so many people using them this idea is sure to make the government  some good money while smokers get a little relief from tax for a change.

We do need to be clamping down on pedestrians and people who go to the gym, they need to be made an example of! And don't get me started on cyclists, I'll save that one for a new thread (don't want to go too far off topic like that Pat fella).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 106 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

LarasAider wrote:

Oh I've replied to that other thread about the monarch. At least I admit I'm wrong unlike you guys who sit there insulting me.

I'd be happy to admit I was wrong, should such an event ever occur. Which is very unlikely of course.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 106 (175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

There was nothing wrong with my point anyway, what's wrong with merging similar taxes together. Road surfacing, fencing and bin collection fall into the category of council maintenance. So I would merge road tax into council tax for sure to make it simple and get rid of the burden of owning a car.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/69344 - Please sign

To PlayStation... Semper Fidelis
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 106 (157 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

No, hes a ***** and I would watch quite happily if he was to fall down a flight of stairs.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 106 (153 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

LarasAider wrote:

There was nothing wrong with my point anyway, what's wrong with merging similar taxes together. Road surfacing, fencing and bin collection fall into the category of council maintenance. So I would merge road tax into council tax for sure to make it simple and get rid of the burden of owning a car.

But then aren't you forcing the tax onto those that do not own a car?

A bit unfair on all those who do not drive.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 106 (150 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

LarasAider wrote:

So people who don't own a car get taxed for one? Seems fair.

And owning a car isn't a burden :Lol:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 106 (137 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Noxage wrote:
No, hes a ***** and I would watch quite happily if he was to fall down a flight of stairs.

Please stop going on topic. I was enjoying reading the posts until you tried to throw the direction the thread was taking into disarray.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 106 (130 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

You should report him Fox.

Lara's, can you still not see your EPIC FAIL?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 78 of 106 (126 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry, I have to quote my own post to try and reiterate my point at what a stupid idea merging road tax with other taxes (those who don't have cars) must pay

michelle_tabor wrote:

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

LarasAider wrote:

• merge taxes together into one simple payment scheme e.g. Road Tax & Council Tax together

How would that work? I'm confused at what you are getting at with that.

what a good idea, people without cars and people like me who get a super efficient 1.4 diesel can subsidise the road tax for people who get range rovers.

In case it wasn't clear, this is sarcasm.

In theory, combining some taxes might be reasonable, forcing people to pay what is effectively optional taxes is completely retarded.

Why not take the tax off *****s and add it to income tax while we are at it.

edit: oh for god's sake I use a colloquialism for cigarettes and the swear filter doesn't like it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 79 of 106 (116 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i actually like this idea, everyone pays 5 grand a year and does whatever they want, smoking, drinking, big cars, whats that like 3 trillion a year?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 80 of 106 (108 Views)
0 Kudos