Reply
04 Apr 2012
Member
Playstation Staff

Don't fix what isn't broken!

9 Replies 206 Views Created 05-04-2012

C'mon Sony. Give us a valid reason as to why you gave us forums that are even worse than before.

It's put me off using it now. :smileysad: Bet you're all happy now :smileytongue:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Don't fix what isn't broken!

lmao what were they thinking , not a good idea to get on the wrong side of this one mods

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Don't fix what isn't broken!

Bye then.
TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Don't fix what isn't broken!


dannyjt wrote:
Bye then.

 

thats not a very nice thing to say is it?

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Don't fix what isn't broken!


sotonsoldier2k8 wrote:

dannyjt wrote:
Bye then.

 

thats not a very nice thing to say is it?


Que?

 

Bye is the polite thing to say when somebody says they're leaving. Did your mother not teach you manners as a child?

 

 

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 13
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Don't fix what isn't broken!

mmmm not enjoying the new look at all

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Don't fix what isn't broken!

btw i didnt reject you elfen there must have been a mishap of some sort you know what its like

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Don't fix what isn't broken!


dannyjt wrote:

sotonsoldier2k8 wrote:

dannyjt wrote:
Bye then.

 

thats not a very nice thing to say is it?


Que?

 

Bye is the polite thing to say when somebody says they're leaving. Did your mother not teach you manners as a child?

 

 


 

 

um she didnt say she was leaving less of the lip

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Don't fix what isn't broken!


sotonsoldier2k8 wrote:

dannyjt wrote:

sotonsoldier2k8 wrote:

dannyjt wrote:
Bye then.

 

thats not a very nice thing to say is it?


Que?

 

Bye is the polite thing to say when somebody says they're leaving. Did your mother not teach you manners as a child?

 

 


 

 

um she didnt say she was leaving less of the lip


I read between the lines though, and I understood what she really was saying.

 

So I say farewell to thee.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Don't fix what isn't broken!

[ Edited ]

dannyjt wrote:

sotonsoldier2k8 wrote:

dannyjt wrote:

sotonsoldier2k8 wrote:

dannyjt wrote:
Bye then.

 

thats not a very nice thing to say is it?


Que?

 

Bye is the polite thing to say when somebody says they're leaving. Did your mother not teach you manners as a child?

 

 


 

 

um she didnt say she was leaving less of the lip


I read between the lines though, and I understood what she really was saying.

 

So I say farewell to thee.


 

 

fair enough dude :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos