22 Apr 2012
Playstation Staff

Embarrassing things on your computer.

20 Replies 228 Views Created 22-04-2012

Do you have anything on there that you would be mortified if anyone else saw it??

Some years ago I had lots of pictures of men having fun times together on my hard drive, I used to mess around with Adobe and put pictures of my friends faces into the pictures then send the results to their wives and other other people just for kicks, I had quite a collection..............Then one day my PC shut down and wouldn't start up again.

I had to take it to a small local repair shop to get a repair, it was pretty embarrassing because all of this stuff was in clear view on the desktop, he must have saw the lot of it and thought I was a kinky dude, fortunatley he must have liked my stuff because he didn't charge much for the repair and gave me a smile as I left his shop.

Another time while I was staying at my mates house after I'd just sold my house and had nowhere to move into right away I let his sons use my PC in their room. 

He has three sons, all were in their late teens then and I made the mistake of telling one of them that there was a few videos on there of me and my girlfriend that were hidden so not to go delving to deep in there and just to use it to play games on like they said that's what they wanted it for.

You guessed it, right away they found my home movies and showed all their mates them and even their parents, they all laugh at me to this day over it.

This one pretty much tops the others.........

My mate who happens to be my girlfriends Dad was over for a drink once with his wife (she's not my girlfriends mam) and his Son who was about 13 at the time. There was something on my video camera that we wanted to watch (can't remember what it was now) so I switched it on and it started to play on the TV......................Oh dear, all I saw was my man bits and some squirty cream before I ran at the TV to switch it off.

I didn't get there fast enough and everyone saw more than what they wanted.

Have any of you had anything worse than that happen due to what's on your PC?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21 (228 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Embarrassing things on your computer.

[ Edited ]

This is very good, but you're such a wrong'un Warren.

I think you like people "finding" that stuff.

...and why aren't you using your other account yet?

EDIT: Did your mate see you doing unspeakable things to his little girl?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21 (223 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Still banned Seaky, but Vissy said I'm not, so I'll just see how it goes tomorrow when the minutes are up.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21 (220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

mad_dog_jeeves wrote:
Still banned Seaky, but Vissy said I'm not, so I'll just see how it goes tomorrow when the minutes are up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21 (215 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

A little AC DC would have been better, but thanks all the same Mike.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21 (210 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

How long do you think it'll be before one of your kids finds something they shouldn't? or have they already?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Just p0rn bookmarks, and the only thing that people wouldn't/shouldn't see on my PC, is wounds/scars :smileyindifferent:
Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21 (201 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Im_notSneaky wrote:

How long do you think it'll be before one of your kids finds something they shouldn't? or have they already?

I have nothing on here that they shouldn't see.

I'm carefull now that my kids use computers

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I browse /b/, go figure.

Also shemales, shemales everywhere

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21 (177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I don't even know how to use 4chan. The style of that forum just confuses me to no end, I dunno where or what I'm clicking :smileytongue:
Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21 (174 Views)
0 Kudos