15 Jun 2012
MVP
Playstation Staff

Eurogamer Expo 2012!

[ Edited ]
104 Replies 1,712 Views edited 11-09-2012

This years Eurogamer Expo is fast approaching so let's begin getting excited for it. :BigGrin:

Tickets have been on sale for a while now and some of you already may bought them! Tickets are still avaliable. (Early Entry is sold out) And you can get them here!

If you are going, or planning to go, like last year's awsome Eurogamer Expo there will be a meetup! Pop your name and the day(s) in the thread and I'll jot those down so they can be added to a spreadsheet embedded on here soon :Smile: 

Here's last year's video and gallery photo's: http://www.eurogamer.net/expo/2011 (Can you spot an MVP in the gallery?)

Meet up details:

Because the final floor plan for the event haven't surfaced yet how about we can all either meet-up by the Playstation Stand or if it's too crowded there with all the Playstation Access people then keep an eye out for our twitter feed because one or both of us will be tweeting our location in the venue! So follow us if you haven't yet https://twitter.com/Envisager_ and https://twitter.com/DNAtlantic

If you do plan to meet up with anyone, don't forget to follow these simple rules

In case we do arrange a meet-up, I better post the generic warning thingies:

1.) Be sure to let someone know you're coming.

2.) Don't meet anyone alone.

3.) Don't talk to strangers.

Thursday 27th September:

DNAtlantic

KillerXp82

Friday 28th September:

DNAtlantic
spacysam
Carpe Noctem
LAClennell
frekriiis

Envisager

KillerXp82

Saturday 29th September:

DNAtlantic
Seedhouse
spacysam
CapeNoctem
LAClennell
fi8767
bcfc545

Envisager

KillerXp82

cfrw

skintradeuk75
BLACK13

Malamo999

Sunday 30th September:

DNAtlantic
Seedhouse
fi8767

KillerXp82

skintradeuk75

I_SCAR_I

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 105 (1,712 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Eurogamer Expo 2012!

DNAtlantic wrote:

1.) Be sure to let someone know you're coming.

2.) Don't meet anyone alone.

I'm going to meet Warren in person by myself :smileyhappy:

Surely nothing can go wrong.....

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 105 (1,706 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I did have to copy and paste that part from Envisager's EG Expo thread from last year :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 105 (1,684 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

No point in saying "don't talk to strangers" because everyone at Expo is a stranger, even people behind stands, and you still talk to them :smileyindifferent:
Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 105 (1,636 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

xElfenLied_US wrote:
No point in saying "don't talk to strangers" because everyone at Expo is a stranger, even people behind stands, and you still talk to them :smileyindifferent:

All i did was copy and paste that part from our community team leader's Eurogamer Expo 2011 thread. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 105 (1,612 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

DNAtlantic wrote:
All i did was copy and paste that part from our community team leader's Eurogamer Expo 2011 thread. 

Those three little pieces of advice are standard recommendations to anyone going off to meet someone they don't know very well. Obviously, some common sense is required to interpret the one about strangers. Treat it like you would a blind date. :smileyhappy:

-------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 105 (1,605 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

DNAtlantic wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Where in that sentence did I say you specifically wrote those instructions?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 105 (1,584 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Where did you get the idea this is a matter worth pursuing?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 105 (1,578 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I apologise for my arrogant comment about EE, I was only an hour out of hospital after needing to get a medical Steroid Injection to stop a really bad cramp I was having, I had a mini flare up with my Colitis :].

However, my comment still stands with the ugly, very ugly, eye killing Cosplay, because I'm such a fan of all things Japanese, I find it hard to look at '' English Cosplay '' with out feeling some kind of sickness, its okay when the Cosplay is of a character that has caucasian looks, but most caucasian woman attempt to Cosplay as there favourite Japanese Characters, and it really does just look horrible, thats kind of why I dont go to any Anime Expo's in US, or in the EU. I just dont like it :/ I mean look at it :/ Can you tell what games both are from?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 105 (1,574 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Orla-Ireland wrote:

I apologise for my arrogant comment about EE, I was only an hour out of hospital after needing to get a medical Steroid Injection to stop a really bad cramp I was having, I had a mini flare up with my Colitis :].

However, my comment still stands with the ugly, very ugly, eye killing Cosplay, because I'm such a fan of all things Japanese, I find it hard to look at '' English Cosplay '' with out feeling some kind of sickness, its okay when the Cosplay is of a character that has caucasian looks, but most caucasian woman attempt to Cosplay as there favourite Japanese Characters, and it really does just look horrible, thats kind of why I dont go to any Anime Expo's in US, or in the EU. I just dont like it :/ I mean look at it :/ Can you tell what games both are from?

I know the girl on the left :Lol: She's a right snob. She's always posted all over 4chan by haters. She charges a right leg when she sells off her cosplays.

Plus, I think you're being a bit silly over white people cosplaying, when half of manga/anime/gaming characters, are white!

Cosplay is supposed to be FUN. Not everyone does it for competition. It is clear to me what those characters are, Serah from FF13 and Elena from Uncharted. 

At the end of the day, cosplaying isn't about skin colour, it's about people cosplaying to show their love of specific characters.

I took a picture of my recently finished Doctor Who cosplay the other day, and it's gonna suck because I can't wear contacts and have to wear glasses, and I don't exactly have a receding hair line like guys, so I have to do the best I can with my hair. I can post a picture, but I'd blur out my face tbh.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 105 (1,571 Views)
0 Kudos