27 May 2012
Playstation Staff

FBI Agents vs Werewolfs Season 2 confirmed to have more episodes then Season 1

7 Replies 128 Views Created 27-05-2012

Now I remember near the end of my first written story series The Special Chicken, one of you guys asked me to do about 20 episodes for the series but that didn't happen. 

After The Special Chicken series was finished came an Action packed series called FBI Agents vs Werewolfs which followed the role of a FBI Agent called Shields. When we launched Season 1 for FBI Agents vs Werewolfs we only got like probably 7 episodes.

In May 1st or April 1st Season 2 was released but with a special surprise making the blue bomber X Megaman with almost all the Megaman X characters appeared in Season 2.

It is planned that Season 2 will might have 20 or more episodes through Season 2 meaning that the fans will sure be happy until we have to have a long wait for Season 3. 

"Pokemon Plush Collector"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (128 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: FBI Agents vs Werewolfs Season 2 confirmed to have more episodes then Season 1

Hooray? :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (110 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: FBI Agents vs Werewolfs Season 2 confirmed to have more episodes then Season 1

All Hail Hypnotoad
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (105 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

pokemonfan58 wrote:

It is planned that Season 2 will might have 20 or more episodes through Season 2 meaning that the fans will sure be happy until we have to have a long wait for Season 3. 

I don't think this will make the 'fans' happy.

WANT TO BE A : Beta Trial Member

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

WATCH THIS VIDEO IT"S VERY FUNNY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (96 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

No one ever said we wanted 20 episodes. You dreamt that.
TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (89 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Do you know how many fans you've got Pokey?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (85 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i'd like to see it go back to its roots and a boy laying an egg that hatched. That was believable and people could identify with that struggle.

Plus i liked fens illustrations
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (73 Views)
0 Kudos