Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Flood Preparation 2012

Nothing too drastic over here. The only bad thing that has happened was the wind moving my satellite dish.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 101 (181 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:
Nothing too drastic over here. The only bad thing that has happened was the wind moving my satellite dish.

oh man, hope youre ok pinpin... how will you cope without all those naughty channels!? :smileysurprised:

we dont usually have any issues with flooding, we just get really big puddles. though i guess thats what flooding is.

newbanner
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 101 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I think between now and this time yesterday I've seen perhaps 20 minutes without rain at most. I love rain so I'm quite enjoying al this. As long as it doesn't interrupt footy on the weekend, I'll be a happy man.
Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 101 (168 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I forgot; this is the perfect setting for some Heavy Rain; PS3 action. I might have Ethan Kill himself this time, as it's been a long time. It's rained none stop for four days where I am.

"Why buy something that acts like a PlayStation... When you can buy a PlayStation"- my thoughts on the Xbox One revision.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 101 (150 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Flood Warning 2012

[ Edited ]

BBC News

BBC Weather

Correct for today only: Sunday 29/04/2012

Met-Office issues a Yellow and Amber warning for the UK on Sunday 29/04/2012; meaning be prepared for possible flooding.

These areas are more likely to be flooded in the next 24hrs (Take Action)

Flood Risk Groups

These are the areas that might be flooded (be aware)

Areas of concern

Please monitor weather reports and news broadcasts throughout the day to see if you will be affected.

or alternatively log onto www.metoffice.gov.uk or www.envoronment-agency.gov.uk.

Information supplied by the BBC, Met-Office and the Environment Flood Agency

"Why buy something that acts like a PlayStation... When you can buy a PlayStation"- my thoughts on the Xbox One revision.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 101 (124 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I have this image of you in my head, awake all night refreshing the weather sites, with a pile of sandbags behind you just waiting for your chance to shine.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 101 (108 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

fenian wrote:
I have this image of you in my head, awake all night refreshing the weather sites, with a pile of sandbags behind you just waiting for your chance to shine.

Yep too right... I'm Captain America, except... erm, British. :smileyvery-happy: Captain British doesn't have the same ring to it in my opinion.

I study Meteorology in my spare time, It's 1 of my hobbies.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 101 (106 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Been raining practically non stop for about 2 weeks now down here. Wind and all. D:
Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 101 (102 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Absolutely lovin' this rain ! I find it so soothing to both watch and listen to. I'm off to take a stroll down to the beach this morning and watch the rough sea under me brolly. Bliss.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 101 (98 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Lara's, apart from the obvious, what other hobbies do you have?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 101 (72 Views)
0 Kudos