Playstation Staff

Re: Forum Skipping Tournament

just that only girls do it in this area so that makes it girly.
0 Kudos
Message 341 of 422 (4,729 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I would upload a skipping video tomorrow glim. I've just skipped and got up to only 50 because I just drank lots of water earlier and it's making my stomach painful lol. I was to busy during the day. Tomorrow I'll do like 100 or more and upload:Thumbs:

i look forward to it :Thumbs:
0 Kudos
Message 342 of 422 (4,729 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

GlimmerGrimer, what kind of a name is that?
0 Kudos
Message 343 of 422 (4,729 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

He's only saying that because you can do a lot more than him, lol.
0 Kudos
Message 344 of 422 (4,729 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

He's only saying that because you can do a lot more than him, lol. lol i actually did 50 just now after eating and i could upload it. I was going to go all the way then i started feeling pain in my stomach. 50 is nothing. I reckon tomorrow i can do 200. its so easy anyway
0 Kudos
Message 345 of 422 (4,729 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

well i think my 34 will secure me to get one of the sigs for finising in the top 3 but il probably try and do better again.
0 Kudos
Message 346 of 422 (4,729 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

nahh glim your 34 is being halved to 17. carpet and socks give you extra bounce. and im gonna laugh when 2 other people enter just to make sure you dont get top 3.
0 Kudos
Message 347 of 422 (4,729 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

nahh glim your 34 is being halved to 17. carpet and socks give you extra bounce. and im gonna laugh when 2 other people enter just to make sure you dont get top 3.

Yeah, I have to say it's very tempting just to do 35 to take the **** :Lol:

I don't have a rope though :smileysad:
0 Kudos
Message 348 of 422 (4,729 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

somebody else is already posting it but it will still be a podium finish for me.

you can just get out of this thread anyway. u said u were going to post you doing 250 HAHHA loser.
0 Kudos
Message 349 of 422 (4,729 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i never said i was going to do 250 i said i can do 250. im not going to go through the effort of getting someone to video me skipping and then get him to upload it to youtube for me just to prove you wrong. and 4th aint a podium finish. your scores keep getting halved until its done on a hard surface.
0 Kudos
Message 350 of 422 (4,729 Views)
0 Kudos