Reply
Level 11
 

Re: Goats Yelling Like Humans


SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (611 Views)
Level 5
 

Re: Goats Yelling Like Humans

I like to take photograph's of Goats, here are a couple.

 

 

 

And bonus duck pic!

 

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (588 Views)
Level 9
 

Re: Goats Yelling Like Humans


Wretched_Hawk wrote:

I like to take photograph's of Goats, here are a couple.

 


we all celebrate Valentines Day differently i guess, no ones judging.

newbanner
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (580 Views)
Level 5
 

Re: Goats Yelling Like Humans

 

 

Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (576 Views)
Level 7
 

Re: Goats Yelling Like Humans

When I was a kid :Lol: a goat stabbed me in the eye with it's horn :Lol: at Flamingo Land.

 

A giraffe also head butted me a few years earlier there too.

 

That place is dangerous, I've chased warthogs and had close encounters with rhinos in Africa but nothing comes close to Flamingo Land.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (569 Views)

Re: Goats Yelling Like Humans


Warren_Jeeves wrote:

When I was a kid :Lol: a goat stabbed me in the eye with it's horn :Lol: at Flamingo Land.

 

A giraffe also head butted me a few years earlier there too.

 

That place is dangerous, I've chased warthogs and had close encounters with rhinos in Africa but nothing comes close to Flamingo Land.


 

I like giraffes :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 23 (563 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: Goats Yelling Like Humans


LordRoss wrote:

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

When I was a kid :Lol: a goat stabbed me in the eye with it's horn :Lol: at Flamingo Land.

 

A giraffe also head butted me a few years earlier there too.

 

That place is dangerous, I've chased warthogs and had close encounters with rhinos in Africa but nothing comes close to Flamingo Land.


 

I like giraffes :smileyhappy:


 

Ah, then this is for you.

 

Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 23 (558 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 

Re: Goats Yelling Like Humans

I like giraffes too, just not the one that nutted me.
It most be a rogue one, I remember someone I worked with years ago who is my age telling me he was head butted by a giraffe when he was a kid too.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 23 (554 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Goats Yelling Like Humans


xLegioNx wrote:

LordRoss wrote:

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

When I was a kid :Lol: a goat stabbed me in the eye with it's horn :Lol: at Flamingo Land.

 

A giraffe also head butted me a few years earlier there too.

 

That place is dangerous, I've chased warthogs and had close encounters with rhinos in Africa but nothing comes close to Flamingo Land.


 

I like giraffes :smileyhappy:


 

Ah, then this is for you.

 


 

lol that was silly.

 

You guys played Hungry Giraffe? Great minis game that one.

 

 

I love the facial expressions giraffes have, so cute! Although yes I can imagine if they headbutt you it wont be so cute.

 

Did you watch that Africa doc with David Attenborough? Amazing program showing what I never knew giraffes did.  They can be proper brutal!

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 23 (541 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 

Re: Goats Yelling Like Humans

I saw some of that, probably not one of the best creatures to upset. I don't think lions dare bother them.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 23 (534 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos