Reply
09 Jul 2012
Playstation Staff

Hey xxsh4downit3xx...

23 Replies 282 Views Created 09-07-2012

Hey, I just met you and this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me, maybe??

 

 

 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 24 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Hey xxsh4downit3xx...

hmm?

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 24 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Hey xxsh4downit3xx...


PSN: seany_boy2k8
Xbox tag: Seany_Blitz
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 24 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Hey xxsh4downit3xx...

Me?

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 24 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Hey xxsh4downit3xx...

Go Spotter.

 

Girls love desperate guys who use Carly Rae Jepsen lyrics. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 24 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Hey xxsh4downit3xx...


Jacko_the_lad wrote:

Go Spotter.

 

Girls love desperate guys who use Carly Rae Jepsen lyrics. :smileyhappy:


I think he's after me tbh


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 24 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Hey xxsh4downit3xx...


Mike939 wrote:

Jacko_the_lad wrote:

Go Spotter.

 

Girls love desperate guys who use Carly Rae Jepsen lyrics. :smileyhappy:


I think he's after me tbh


Well, aren't you a girl?

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 24 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Hey xxsh4downit3xx...


Jacko_the_lad wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

Jacko_the_lad wrote:

Go Spotter.

 

Girls love desperate guys who use Carly Rae Jepsen lyrics. :smileyhappy:


I think he's after me tbh


Well, aren't you a girl?


Mike is a boys name silly:smileyvery-happy:


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 24 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Hey xxsh4downit3xx...

She's 14 you perv.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 24 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Hey xxsh4downit3xx...


Warren_Jeeves wrote:
She's 14 you perv.

Im a guy and i'm not 14:smileysad:


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 24 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos