Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Hi guys!

I agree with wretch, i think it's very rude to question  his authority too  as he's doing his job, i applaud him for bringing this to attention, a couple of users happen to think they are above everybody else n i think that is due to the post count and  the constant harrasment they give out shouldn't be tolerated , this has been long coming so take notice and change your ways, heed the warning, there is no place for bullys on these forums,  those that don't agree ought to take a look at the " house rules" or stop logging in here, simples

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 115 (278 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

oh look who showed up

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 115 (271 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Speaking of the devil :Lol:

WANT TO BE A : Beta Trial Member

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 115 (267 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Strangesam wrote:

Domiiinatrix wrote:

McNeilio wrote:
well if he can get away with sexual slander , baiting , trolling spamming , genral abuse of anyone that posted a reply to him and bypassing an account ban then something is clearly wrong

anyone for a drink ??

Some of us have been on it already. Pat's in the lead I think. You've got some catching up to do. :smileywink:

BTW You forgot about his drug references and his drug promoting signature too.

Considering alcohol is a drug, I think you are the best promoter :Lol:

I think the amount of times you've refused to discuss your past makes you the biggest promoter on the boards, Sam. You leave things to our imagination which is the worst thing you could possibly do :smileytongue:

SoDomi non sapiens Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 115 (266 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Onnnn your marks...
Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 115 (263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

lol i have no issues with my past

i lived a little

i learned a lot :smileyhappy:

Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 115 (257 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Domiiinatrix wrote:

Strangesam wrote:

Domiiinatrix wrote:

McNeilio wrote:
well if he can get away with sexual slander , baiting , trolling spamming , genral abuse of anyone that posted a reply to him and bypassing an account ban then something is clearly wrong

anyone for a drink ??

Some of us have been on it already. Pat's in the lead I think. You've got some catching up to do. :smileywink:

BTW You forgot about his drug references and his drug promoting signature too.

Considering alcohol is a drug, I think you are the best promoter :Lol:

I think the amount of times you've refused to discuss your past makes you the biggest promoter on the boards, Sam. You leave things to our imagination which is the worst thing you could possibly do :smileytongue:

I try my upmost not to promote anything of the kind, plus the past can be sometimes hard to talk about.

WANT TO BE A : Beta Trial Member

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 115 (255 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

look at em lol 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 78 of 115 (252 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Dad said he's only got a three day ban, Legion, I knocked on his door like you told me to but his boyfriend didn't look happy. Anyway, we can't blame the mods here for what goes on, they need to do the job they are paid to do and we should respect that but the rules set out need to be looked at, which again is not the mods fault. You can pretty much get away with saying what you want here unless you are reported, which isn't very fair, my dad didn't even swear in that thread, he never even used stars to bypass the filter, all he can think of that he said was two words......one was "dirty" and the other was "cow", them two words have been used many times here together and the poster hasn't been banned. To be honest I can't see any easy way around this, the mods say they don't have the time to go through every post and have to rely on us users to inform them of any wrong doing, but on the other hand it would seem most reports are from people who are just out to cause bother and aren't really here to have fun and join in with the rest of us.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 79 of 115 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

did someone say something ?

Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos