Lounge

General Discussion

General Discussion

Level 1

Re: Most trouble you got in at school?

lol the count to 60. we worked the mothod of counting to ten six time worked a lot quicker
Please use plain text.
Message 171 of 228 (902 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

i just remembered the funniset way i got out of trouble once.

i was at school and we were playing football againest a wall and the window smashed. a teacher came outside to ask who did it. my friend blamed it on a boy in our year called matt and when he asked me i said my friends name who was standing right next to me.

so my friend and the boy matt got detention and i was scott free. i was laughing so much  because i was the one who booted the ball through the window.

I cant be bothered to think of a good signature.
Please use plain text.
Message 172 of 228 (870 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Of course back in the old school we got into all sorts of trouble...
Please use plain text.
Message 173 of 228 (866 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]

Erm bunked p.e for 2 years solid and the rest of year 11 aswell.

Smoking out of class windows, skating inside during school time.

Nuttin too bad tho

Message Edited by sk8300 on 04-02-2009 03:57 PM
mjp sig
Please use plain text.
Message 174 of 228 (835 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I got caught jumping on a table today.. :smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
Message 175 of 228 (829 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

My guidance teacher came into assembly today and I stood up and shouted at her from the back of the assembly hall "MISS, ARE YOU SMUGGLING RAISONS?" Im on detention for an hour after school for the next 2 weeks :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 176 of 228 (819 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

When i was 6 years old i was called up to the headmasters office.. accused of calling a class"mate" a certain "offensive" term for a pakistani.

Never heard the word before, and still the kids father flipped threatning to bring the media into the case. Idiot

Playing: Call of Duty: World at War &; Fallout 3
Pro Rege Et Grege!
Please use plain text.
Message 177 of 228 (806 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

yeh tell me more i like this thread even thoe its mine lol, us guys need something to read at college
Please use plain text.
Message 178 of 228 (770 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I never got caught or in trouble for it, but i had a red coat in 1st year with a hood, so decide to put the hood over my head without wearing it, like a cape, and pull my kes down a bit and walk from one end of the class to the other with my a*se showin.

and i got a punishment exercise once which was pretty funny, the teacher didn't like me anyway, i stood up to do something and walked with my legs spred apart for a bit, the teacher said "why are you walkin like that?" to which i replied "my balls are sticking to my leg".. my dad thought it was funny.

Please use plain text.
Message 179 of 228 (767 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Well I got caught smoking a cigar:smileytongue: Luckily the teacher that caught me was sound so he said he'd come back and catch me when I'd finished it:smileyhappy: He's the only teacher I've ever known of that got caught smoking in the staff room lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 180 of 228 (755 Views)
0 Kudos