07 Aug 2010
By Qawls
Playstation Staff

My secret.

[ Edited ]
72 Replies 649 Views edited 07-08-2010

Hello everyone,

Have you truly regretted something... you've questioned yourself about past actions. I definitely have. :xCry:

I've always wished I could confidentially confide in someone, someone of whom has absolutely no idea who I am and I figured the playstation community seem like a nice bunch.

So what I'm suggesting is if I confide in you and remove this hunch on my shoulder, we all should reveal our most deepest/ humorous/ humiliating, etc secrets and try to find a solution for one another, maybe comment on that particular secret or merely just patronize the person to make them feel reassured.

As minimal as my secret may be I hold great remorse. My secret is; I peed on a dead pigeon when I was 12 and have never forgiven myself. Please advise, and in turn reveal your secret to the playstation society.

Qawls.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 73 (649 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: My secret.

[ Edited ]

what can i think of off the top of my head... lets see...

When drinking with some mates... one of them put his beer on the ground and walked into the dark for a *****... while he was gone i needed to go aswell... while ***** i noticed his beer on the ground... so i decided to fill it up.... at the time i thought it was an empty... long story short, he drank it..... the whole thing.

dropped my metal Rolling stones zippo in a mates parents house on their new tiles... the zippo, which is quite heavy broke the tile.. lol... ( i do feel bad about this one :smileytongue: but.. that was over 8 years ago now :smileytongue:)

ummmm....

Its not a secret, but the amount of times ive personally teabagged my passed out mates.... i really should by ashamed... but im not :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 73 (642 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'm a hermaphrodite.

Na jk... I don't have any deep secrets that this community would find interesting. I will keep an eye on this thread to see if tjohn323 is a massive Justin Bieber fan or if SAIUN is a pimp.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 73 (614 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

im secretly a troll :smileyfrustrated: hehe
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 73 (611 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

rcoll_rorscharch wrote:

I'm a hermaphrodite.

Na jk... I don't have any deep secrets that this community would find interesting. I will keep an eye on this thread to see if tjohn323 is a massive Justin Bieber fan or if SAIUN is a pimp.

OMG my secret is out :smileyvery-happy:

@ Fifa...thats not a secret :smileyvery-happy:.

If I told secrets then they wouldn't be secrets now would they :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 73 (594 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

That's the point... noob.

Lol nah jks :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 73 (588 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

is this for real?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 73 (586 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

lol you mean all the peeing :smileyvery-happy:.

errr once I peed in the snow when I was like 5 :smileyvery-happy:.

Well I understand the point of getting things

off ones chest so kudos (errm not for the peeing)

though I would probably just confide in a close friend myself.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 73 (578 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I hurt someones feelings once.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 73 (567 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

this one time my house mate left a mars bar in the fridge and i ate it then told him i didn't know where it had gone. feels soooooooo good to get that of my chest the guilt was eating away at me.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 73 (565 Views)
0 Kudos