General Discussion

07 Aug 2010
By: Qawls Member 72 Posts
Level 1

My secret.

[ Edited ]
72 Replies 645 Views edited 07-08-2010

Hello everyone,

Have you truly regretted something... you've questioned yourself about past actions. I definitely have. :xCry:

I've always wished I could confidentially confide in someone, someone of whom has absolutely no idea who I am and I figured the playstation community seem like a nice bunch.

So what I'm suggesting is if I confide in you and remove this hunch on my shoulder, we all should reveal our most deepest/ humorous/ humiliating, etc secrets and try to find a solution for one another, maybe comment on that particular secret or merely just patronize the person to make them feel reassured.

As minimal as my secret may be I hold great remorse. My secret is; I peed on a dead pigeon when I was 12 and have never forgiven myself. Please advise, and in turn reveal your secret to the playstation society.

Qawls.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 73 (645 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: My secret.

[ Edited ]

what can i think of off the top of my head... lets see...

When drinking with some mates... one of them put his beer on the ground and walked into the dark for a *****... while he was gone i needed to go aswell... while ***** i noticed his beer on the ground... so i decided to fill it up.... at the time i thought it was an empty... long story short, he drank it..... the whole thing.

dropped my metal Rolling stones zippo in a mates parents house on their new tiles... the zippo, which is quite heavy broke the tile.. lol... ( i do feel bad about this one :smileytongue: but.. that was over 8 years ago now :smileytongue:)

ummmm....

Its not a secret, but the amount of times ive personally teabagged my passed out mates.... i really should by ashamed... but im not :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 73 (638 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I'm a hermaphrodite.

Na jk... I don't have any deep secrets that this community would find interesting. I will keep an eye on this thread to see if tjohn323 is a massive Justin Bieber fan or if SAIUN is a pimp.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 73 (610 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

im secretly a troll :smileyfrustrated: hehe
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 73 (607 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

rcoll_rorscharch wrote:

I'm a hermaphrodite.

Na jk... I don't have any deep secrets that this community would find interesting. I will keep an eye on this thread to see if tjohn323 is a massive Justin Bieber fan or if SAIUN is a pimp.

OMG my secret is out :smileyvery-happy:

@ Fifa...thats not a secret :smileyvery-happy:.

If I told secrets then they wouldn't be secrets now would they :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 73 (590 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

That's the point... noob.

Lol nah jks :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 73 (584 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

is this for real?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 73 (582 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

lol you mean all the peeing :smileyvery-happy:.

errr once I peed in the snow when I was like 5 :smileyvery-happy:.

Well I understand the point of getting things

off ones chest so kudos (errm not for the peeing)

though I would probably just confide in a close friend myself.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 73 (574 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

I hurt someones feelings once.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 73 (563 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

this one time my house mate left a mars bar in the fridge and i ate it then told him i didn't know where it had gone. feels soooooooo good to get that of my chest the guilt was eating away at me.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 73 (561 Views)
0 Kudos