Lounge

General Discussion

General Discussion

Level 3

Re: OK, so they've found the God Particle, does that now mean we eventually get transporter technolo

That_Soton wrote:

basically its a particle made by god and without it we wouldnt be able to interact with stuff ect ect

Thanks, that's made it much clearer.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 59 (213 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: OK, so they've found the God Particle, does that now mean we eventually get transporter technolo

Not if the Nephilim and political ghost society of Netley Abbey beat them to it!
0 Kudos
Level 6

[ Edited ]

EdwCarnby wrote:
Not if the Nephilim and political ghost society of Netley Abbey beat them to it!

LMAO!

My aunty apparently saw a monk like figure when she was younger down there by those walls. Whether it was her imagination, or a ghost, I have no idea, but I don't know whether to believe in all that. It doesn't make sense to me.

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 59 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

InfiniteStates wrote:

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

Too many of you on here seem to be fully paid up members of the ACDF, the Apathetic, Complacent & Defeatest Fraternity!

I'd rather that than join your fraternity of Topics With Alienating Titles.

I thought you said in another thread of mine, you now considered my threads null & void or something similar & yet you still keep answering them along with that othere deviant!
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 59 (179 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Kermit1970 wrote:
Ok so they've found this particle which gives others mass. Now the question is where does this particle get its mass from?

At last, an intelligent & informative answer - I'll have to take a look & see what kind of threads you are posting?

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 59 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: OK, so Scientists THINK they've found the Higgs Boson (99.999% positive)

Do you look like Andrew Loyd Webber?
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 59 (157 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

I doubt anyone would admit to that.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 59 (149 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

No and my personal life is just that, personal. We're not into the Facebook mentality - capisce?

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 59 (148 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

No and my personal life is just that, personal. We're not into the Facebook mentality - capisce?

pot, kettle

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 59 (140 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

[ Edited ]

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

InfiniteStates wrote:

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

Too many of you on here seem to be fully paid up members of the ACDF, the Apathetic, Complacent & Defeatest Fraternity!

I'd rather that than join your fraternity of Topics With Alienating Titles.

I thought you said in another thread of mine, you now considered my threads null & void or something similar & yet you still keep answering them along with that othere deviant!

I said everything you posted was null and void after you announced that your ideal partner was essentially a mindless slave. Your homophobic attitude also doesn't help matters. But just because your posts are null and void doesn't mean I have to ignore them - it just means there's no meaning of worth.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 59 (154 Views)
0 Kudos