Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: OK, so they've found the God Particle, does that now mean we eventually get transporter technolo

That_Soton wrote:

basically its a particle made by god and without it we wouldnt be able to interact with stuff ect ect

Thanks, that's made it much clearer.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 59 (220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: OK, so they've found the God Particle, does that now mean we eventually get transporter technolo

Not if the Nephilim and political ghost society of Netley Abbey beat them to it!
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 59 (220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

EdwCarnby wrote:
Not if the Nephilim and political ghost society of Netley Abbey beat them to it!

LMAO!

My aunty apparently saw a monk like figure when she was younger down there by those walls. Whether it was her imagination, or a ghost, I have no idea, but I don't know whether to believe in all that. It doesn't make sense to me.

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 59 (214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

InfiniteStates wrote:

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

Too many of you on here seem to be fully paid up members of the ACDF, the Apathetic, Complacent & Defeatest Fraternity!

I'd rather that than join your fraternity of Topics With Alienating Titles.

I thought you said in another thread of mine, you now considered my threads null & void or something similar & yet you still keep answering them along with that othere deviant!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 59 (186 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Kermit1970 wrote:
Ok so they've found this particle which gives others mass. Now the question is where does this particle get its mass from?

At last, an intelligent & informative answer - I'll have to take a look & see what kind of threads you are posting?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 59 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: OK, so Scientists THINK they've found the Higgs Boson (99.999% positive)

Do you look like Andrew Loyd Webber?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 59 (164 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

I doubt anyone would admit to that.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 59 (156 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

No and my personal life is just that, personal. We're not into the Facebook mentality - capisce?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 59 (155 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

No and my personal life is just that, personal. We're not into the Facebook mentality - capisce?

pot, kettle

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 59 (147 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

InfiniteStates wrote:

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

Too many of you on here seem to be fully paid up members of the ACDF, the Apathetic, Complacent & Defeatest Fraternity!

I'd rather that than join your fraternity of Topics With Alienating Titles.

I thought you said in another thread of mine, you now considered my threads null & void or something similar & yet you still keep answering them along with that othere deviant!

I said everything you posted was null and void after you announced that your ideal partner was essentially a mindless slave. Your homophobic attitude also doesn't help matters. But just because your posts are null and void doesn't mean I have to ignore them - it just means there's no meaning of worth.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 59 (161 Views)
0 Kudos