Reply
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: PC Gaming thread.

Everyone should pick up Arma 2 just for the Day Z mod.  


Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2651 of 6,610 (338 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: PC Gaming thread.

I downloaded a free version couple weeks ago, couldn't get into it. Am going to get Arma 3 tho.

AstroZombie1 wrote:

Everyone should pick up Arma 2 just for the Day Z mod.  


Case: Corsair Carbide 540/MB: Asus P8Z77 WS/CPU: i7 2600k/GPU: 2X MSI 290s Gaming/Cooling: Corsair H80i/Ram: Kingston HyperX 16GB/PSU: Superflower 1000w Plat / 2TB Seagate Sata3 HDD+250GB Samsung Evo/Audio: Asus Xonar D2X/Philips Fidelio x1
ROCCAT Ryos MK Glow Mechanical / Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Steam-shankly1985 - Psn-shankly1985
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2652 of 6,610 (335 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: PC Gaming thread.


shankly1985 wrote:
I downloaded a free version couple weeks ago, couldn't get into it. Am going to get Arma 3 tho.

AstroZombie1 wrote:

Everyone should pick up Arma 2 just for the Day Z mod.  



You tried Arma 2 or the Day Z mod they're completely different things. 


Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2653 of 6,610 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: PC Gaming thread.

Arma 2 lol I'll take a look at day-z mod now.

AstroZombie1 wrote:

shankly1985 wrote:
I downloaded a free version couple weeks ago, couldn't get into it. Am going to get Arma 3 tho.

AstroZombie1 wrote:

Everyone should pick up Arma 2 just for the Day Z mod.  



You tried Arma 2 or the Day Z mod they're completely different things. 


Case: Corsair Carbide 540/MB: Asus P8Z77 WS/CPU: i7 2600k/GPU: 2X MSI 290s Gaming/Cooling: Corsair H80i/Ram: Kingston HyperX 16GB/PSU: Superflower 1000w Plat / 2TB Seagate Sata3 HDD+250GB Samsung Evo/Audio: Asus Xonar D2X/Philips Fidelio x1
ROCCAT Ryos MK Glow Mechanical / Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Steam-shankly1985 - Psn-shankly1985
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2654 of 6,610 (331 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: PC Gaming thread.


shankly1985 wrote:
If any of you guys like me and not played Alan Wake yet, Go and get it from Steam for 50% off. What a superb game it is.


Alan Wake is really good, of all the games where i've heard 'crazy people' talk, nothing has sounded as good and creepy like when I heard 'zombie' Ducky.

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2655 of 6,610 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 6
 
Playstation Staff

Re: PC Gaming thread.


shankly1985 wrote:
If any of you guys like me and not played Alan Wake yet, Go and get it from Steam for 50% off. What a superb game it is.
Tempting, but I'll hold off to see if it appears in the Steam sale.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2656 of 6,610 (302 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: PC Gaming thread.

Game is normally £23 mate with the 50% off its only £11.50 witch is a steal.

James91 wrote:

shankly1985 wrote:
If any of you guys like me and not played Alan Wake yet, Go and get it from Steam for 50% off. What a superb game it is.
Tempting, but I'll hold off to see if it appears in the Steam sale.
Case: Corsair Carbide 540/MB: Asus P8Z77 WS/CPU: i7 2600k/GPU: 2X MSI 290s Gaming/Cooling: Corsair H80i/Ram: Kingston HyperX 16GB/PSU: Superflower 1000w Plat / 2TB Seagate Sata3 HDD+250GB Samsung Evo/Audio: Asus Xonar D2X/Philips Fidelio x1
ROCCAT Ryos MK Glow Mechanical / Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Steam-shankly1985 - Psn-shankly1985
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2657 of 6,610 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 6
 
Playstation Staff

Re: PC Gaming thread.


shankly1985 wrote:
Game is normally £23 mate with the 50% off its only £11.50 witch is a steal.

James91 wrote:

shankly1985 wrote:
If any of you guys like me and not played Alan Wake yet, Go and get it from Steam for 50% off. What a superb game it is.
Tempting, but I'll hold off to see if it appears in the Steam sale.

It's £9.99 on GOG and will be cheaper come the sale no doubt.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2658 of 6,610 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: PC Gaming thread.

Then what happens if it not included in the sale? You be hitting yourself not jumping on this already great deal :smileytongue:

Case: Corsair Carbide 540/MB: Asus P8Z77 WS/CPU: i7 2600k/GPU: 2X MSI 290s Gaming/Cooling: Corsair H80i/Ram: Kingston HyperX 16GB/PSU: Superflower 1000w Plat / 2TB Seagate Sata3 HDD+250GB Samsung Evo/Audio: Asus Xonar D2X/Philips Fidelio x1
ROCCAT Ryos MK Glow Mechanical / Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Steam-shankly1985 - Psn-shankly1985
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2659 of 6,610 (293 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 6
 
Playstation Staff

Re: PC Gaming thread.

I'll get it cheap on disc then :smileytongue: (hopefully).
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2660 of 6,610 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos