Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: PC Gaming thread.

I'm really surprised that the Telltale Pack doesn't include Hector or Wallace and Grommit. They were released ages ago and are due a major reduction.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3231 of 6,610 (368 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Hitman collection for £3.74... Knew I'd end up buying something :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3232 of 6,610 (350 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3233 of 6,610 (340 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Won by quite a margin... I should really go through it sometime :smileyhappy:

GTA4 vs Just Cause 2 vs Dead Space 2

It's safe to assume now that if one goes on sale, so do the rest of the games in the series... That's why I think GTA will win, but I'm hoping for Just Cause 2 or Dead Space 2 (own 2, want 1).

Either way, they'll all be dailies/flashes eventually anyways.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3234 of 6,610 (337 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Voted for just cause 2 as much as I like GTA 4 don't want another GFWL game on my list batman is bad enough.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3235 of 6,610 (321 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Fallout New Vegas is a fantastic game. I have the base game so I am going to grab the DLC while it's in the Flash Sale.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3236 of 6,610 (295 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:
Fallout New Vegas is a fantastic game. I have the base game so I am going to grab the DLC while it's in the Flash Sale.

Don't tempt me.  Although, I heard it was a buggy broken mess where you were lucky if you could actually finish the main story line.  Is this not true anymore?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3237 of 6,610 (291 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Danlisa wrote:

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

Don't tempt me.  Although, I heard it was a buggy broken mess where you were lucky if you could actually finish the main story line.  Is this not true anymore?

When I played it, it ran just fine. No buggier than Bethesda games usually are, but certainly nothing game breaking like that.

Anyone being following the news about Ubisoft's always online DRM servers failing? I'm having a great laugh reading the Ubisoft form XD

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3238 of 6,610 (283 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Really dislike the new Fallout games, so I'll pass, shame the older ones weren't reduced at the same rate for those of you who don't have nor played them.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3239 of 6,610 (282 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Danlisa wrote:

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

At release there were a few buggs that annoyed me. The only bug that stood out was the frame rate dropping to about 5-10 fps when I entered one of the hotels swiming pool room's. I think it was patched though and I would recomend it.

EDIT: I really hope Rage and Qunatum conundrum go on sale. I think they are the only two I am interessted in now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3240 of 6,610 (279 Views)
0 Kudos