Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: PC Gaming thread.

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:

Danlisa wrote:

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:
Fallout New Vegas is a fantastic game. I have the base game so I am going to grab the DLC while it's in the Flash Sale.

Don't tempt me.  Although, I heard it was a buggy broken mess where you were lucky if you could actually finish the main story line.  Is this not true anymore?

At release there were a few buggs that annoyed me. The only bug that stood out was the frame rate dropping to about 5-10 fps when I entered one of the hotels swiming pool room's. I think it was patched though and I would recomend it.

EDIT: I really hope Rage and Qunatum conundrum go on sale. I think they are the only two I am interessted in now.

Done deal then. Most things can be fixed on PC anyway.

Waiting on Rage also, was hoping it was the community voted winner.  It will pop up as a daily deal for sure though.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3241 of 6,593 (387 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

In two minds about Fallout New Vegas, I probably won't end up completing up but that really is a good price.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3242 of 6,593 (375 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

What you guys think of that Anno game?

I saw that on sale, is it like Sim City? Might be a decent thing to keep me occupied until the new Sim City comes out.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3243 of 6,593 (368 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

LordRoss wrote:

What you guys think of that Anno game?

I saw that on sale, is it like Sim City? Might be a decent thing to keep me occupied until the new Sim City comes out.

It's no Sim City. :smileywink:  http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/anno-2070

However, as long as you're not interested in the micro-management and overall freedom that Sim City excels in, then Anno 2070 is 'decent'.  Tho, you missed the sale. :smileytongue:  Advisable purchase for a good enough discount.  Current 33% is not good enough.

Unfortunately, Anno 1404, arguably the best edition is not 'Currently available for sale' on Steam. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3244 of 6,593 (355 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Only bought Max Payne 3 this sale. I am restraining myself these days.

I haven't played over 55% of my 220 or so games (as in started them) and adding to that list would only make it worse. I'm not only buying things I actually had an interest in.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3245 of 6,593 (341 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

DeathroW22 wrote:
Only bought Max Payne 3 this sale. I am restraining myself these days.

I haven't played over 55% of my 220 or so games (as in started them) and adding to that list would only make it worse. I'm not only buying things I actually had an interest in.

If you're using that webtool it also includes each and every single "DLC" as a game, so it's not very accurate until they fix that, and it doesn't count as them being played regardless if you've played the main game.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3246 of 6,593 (332 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'm not sure if I should get Rage. I was hoping for a bigger discount. I think I have spent too much but AOE3 and Metro may sway me still.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3247 of 6,593 (320 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Metro has a high recommended cpu. :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3248 of 6,593 (313 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Danlisa wrote:
Yeah it absolutely rapes systems, needs high specs to run decently.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3249 of 6,593 (295 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

James91 wrote:

Danlisa wrote:
Yeah it absolutely rapes systems, needs high specs to run decently.

I assumed so, which is why I'll pass.

It's now a toss up between AOE3 and Rage, both of which I know I can run maxed.  The logical me says to avoid Rage given that there is no modding and a minimal playtime of about 12 hours.

Sometimes I hate sales.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3250 of 6,593 (293 Views)
0 Kudos