23 Dec 2006
By: Silphonica Award Winner 5,601 Posts
Level 1

Plans for christmas.

55 Replies 502 Views Created 23-12-2006
What are your plans on christmas day? Mines are, Wake up, see what I got, give presents to family, get washed and dressed, help set up dinner table, go try out my stuff that I got, eat dinner, then mingle with the family.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 56 (502 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Plans for christmas.

Get up, shower, open presents, find guitar hero 2, plug it in, play. Yeah, that sounds about right.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 56 (502 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Wake up and open the presents with my family. Give my presents to brothers, mum & Dad. Then probably play with what i got, then my relatives come over (aunt, uncle & two cousins) and we get more presents. Have dinner and just sit and watch some old Christmas DVD's together.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 56 (502 Views)
0 Kudos

Wake up, open stocking, big breakfast, open and give some pressies, play around with what I've got, have Christmas dinner, open the last presents (always the major ones), then just watch films, play Buzz or Wii, eat snack food etc.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 56 (502 Views)
0 Kudos

well when i get back i have to feed the raindeer, and then sleep from all the sherry and mincepies.

seriously though i get up about 7, open and give pessies to mum and dad, granparents come over, eat crimbo dinner open some more pressies eat a buffet watch tv play a boardgame r 2 then sleep.

also find time to look at and use pressies - 99.9% sure ive got zelda i was there when they brought it but knowing my mum theres a chance she took it back just for fun. oh and also have to go to hospital to vist my grandad.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 56 (502 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

go down to the local homeless shelter, dish out some soup. then go over the the kiddie cancer ward, dish out some stories. then head along to my high street, dish out some verbal abuse to comercial shoppers. you know, the usual.

no silly, im going to open presents, fill up on sweets, get drunk and flirt with my girlfriends sister, of course!

no wait, thats not all true either. just the usual - although as its only 'adults' in the house, we take our time (probably dont open presents 'till 12!), take it all as a lazy day... with loads of fun and toys!
newbanner
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 56 (502 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

wake up, fry, tv more tv, lunch, tv, dinner more tv and em! tv

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG BLEARYSTEVEEIRE

STEAM ID: BLEARYSTEVE
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 56 (502 Views)
0 Kudos

Wake up, take a cuppa up to my parents. Take presents down stairs, watch each other open presents etc.Go and mess about with my new stuff (hopefully a 360). Have a wash etc. This year my aunties cooking dinner so we'll be going over to her house. Have dinner then open the presents from my auntie and uncle.

-Then carry on celebrating.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 56 (502 Views)
0 Kudos

Wake up....Get P155ed .......:smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 56 (502 Views)
0 Kudos

Wake up, take a cuppa up to my parents. Aaaaw, aren't you a nice lad.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 56 (502 Views)
0 Kudos