I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
0 Kudos
Message 101 of 137 (353 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Say goodbye to TPB, UK

[ Edited ]

I can't wait for Lollipop Chainsaw to come out.

I really like Suda 51 games. Not many people played Shadows of the Damned, but I loved it. I sort of enjoyed No More Heroes, but I got bored doing the side missions to earn enough money so I could play the main storyline and ended up just forgetting about it.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

0 Kudos
Message 102 of 137 (353 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

BettySwollocks92 wrote:
[---]

I was being humourous being that some have complained about topics going offtopic. :smileyvery-happy:

Then I apologize. Know that I'm not a regular on GD, so I don't know these "internal quibbles" you guys have, nor am I interested in learning about them. So if you make these types of internal "jokes", you should expect that from time to time, someone will comment on them because they don't get the "joke".

0 Kudos
Message 103 of 137 (352 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Tom and Jerry is violent humor, I'm off to get that thread over there locked and everyone in it banned.
0 Kudos
Message 104 of 137 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

was wiping your bum on a card violent humour?

you could have cut your bum bum

0 Kudos
Message 105 of 137 (342 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

It wasn't me in that video, I always use a stunt double in my movies, he doesn't look much like me though in that one, I have a six pack not a beer barrel.
0 Kudos
Message 106 of 137 (335 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

zinep wrote:

Put those quotes into context (what you replied to), and the way I interpret it as you saying that there's no reason to read any research because for every one result, you can find a counter-result.

Anyone care to explain how I'm reading him wrong?

By putting your spin on what I said, as you always do.

By your apparent belief that human beings are objective analytical entities, able to readily discard opinions and bias, and with the capacity and inclination to plough through reams of research data and identify that which establishes the absolute truth.

Come up with as much long-winded pedantry as you like. And if you're happy in your theoretical world then that's fine by me. But don't make the mistake of thinking that it impresses anyone. 

0 Kudos
Message 107 of 137 (302 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

PatC_PSN wrote:

By your apparent belief that human beings are objective analytical entities, able to readily discard opinions and bias, and with the capacity and inclination to plough through reams of research data and identify that which establishes the absolute truth.

Sounds like you're putting your spin on what he said too.

0 Kudos
Message 108 of 137 (292 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

InfiniteStates wrote:

PatC_PSN wrote:

Sounds like you're trolling and baiting again too

and since you need proof of me not being Dom (I know how you like her so much) check the poker thread

hard to be in two places at one time on a PS3 really still that probably won't sate you either

0 Kudos
Message 109 of 137 (285 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

InfiniteStates wrote:

PatC_PSN wrote:

Then go to another site and call me names behind my back, like you usually do.

0 Kudos
Message 110 of 137 (284 Views)
0 Kudos