Lounge

General Discussion

General Discussion

Reply
Level 3
 

Re: Shaving

Reminds me of a question on Shooting Stars.

 

"Men have more hair on their chests but women have more hair on the whole: true or false?"

 

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 31 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 6
 

Re: Shaving

Wouldn't like to see those women :Scared:
Am letting the beard go full retard. I usually shave a lot though :smileyindifferent:
___________________________
PS4 Preordered - yipeeee!
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 31 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Shaving


EdwCarnby wrote:
Wouldn't like to see those women :Scared:


I doubt that any normal person would really. It's quite revolting isn't it?

 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 31 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Shaving


PatC_PSN wrote:

Reminds me of a question on Shooting Stars.

 

"Men have more hair on their chests but women have more hair on the whole: true or false?"

 


 

 

In my case that would probably be true :smileyembarrassed:

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 31 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Shaving


stme wrote:

PatC_PSN wrote:

Reminds me of a question on Shooting Stars.

 

"Men have more hair on their chests but women have more hair on the whole: true or false?"

 


 

 

In my case that would probably be true :smileyembarrassed:


 

hairy whole?

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 31 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 

Re: Shaving


fenian wrote:

stme wrote:

PatC_PSN wrote:

Reminds me of a question on Shooting Stars.

 

"Men have more hair on their chests but women have more hair on the whole: true or false?"

 


 

 

In my case that would probably be true :smileyembarrassed:


 

hairy whole?


 

Think he is talking about love tunnel but i'm not 100% sure

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 31 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 6
 

Re: Shaving

I'm always juveous of people shaving their entire hair off, it makes them look infantile. So some hair in the regional parts shows maturity and that's a good thing, but hair on the back; I think women would find it revolting. Luckily I have hair all in the right parts and not too much of it, where I end up looking like an Ape either. It also depends on your actual physique as well, whether the hair actually compliments your body.

It's good to be a Fanboy; when there's a great product behind your reason for being one.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 31 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Shaving


LarasAider wrote:

I'm always juveous of people shaving their entire hair off, it makes them look infantile. So some hair in the regional parts shows maturity and that's a good thing, but hair on the back; I think women would find it revolting. Luckily I have hair all in the right parts and not too much of it, where I end up looking like an Ape either. It also depends on your actual physique as well, whether the hair actually compliments your body.


 

I cut all my head hair off but have a healthy hair-line, if I let it grow it gets out of control.

 

When i shave my facial hair she moans (about me) so i have to have some sort of beard and not much head hair!

 

I think the rest of my hair is OK so I leave it alone mostly.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 31 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Shaving

Usually do a grade one job. Neat and tidy wins the race.

 photo 2hgctuf.png


Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 31 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Shaving


stme wrote:

PatC_PSN wrote:

Reminds me of a question on Shooting Stars.

 

"Men have more hair on their chests but women have more hair on the whole: true or false?"

 


 

 

In my case that would probably be true :smileyembarrassed:



Well that was more information than I was expecting :smileyvery-happy:

 

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 31 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos