Lounge

General Discussion

General Discussion

Level 7

Re: Show off your photography

hydra25 wrote:
Cheers Force!

First time I've not had a heron fly off immediately as I turn up, so I had a bit of time to try and compose a shot properly.

Why, what have you done to them to make them want to fly away when they see you?:SadWitch:

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 2051 of 2,582 (242 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Mike939 wrote:

hydra25 wrote:
Cheers Force!

First time I've not had a heron fly off immediately as I turn up, so I had a bit of time to try and compose a shot properly.

Why, what have you done to them to make them want to fly away when they see you?:SadWitch:

Unspeakable things, and word has apprently spread through the heron community.

Please use plain text.
Message 2052 of 2,582 (238 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

hydra25 wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

hydra25 wrote:
Cheers Force!

Unspeakable things, and word has apprently spread through the heron community.

I have the same effect on the african grey parrot.

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 2053 of 2,582 (236 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Lovely shot hydra, would of been even better shot at a lower aperture though to slightly blur the background, the twigs and stuff are bit distracting atm.. You could fake it photoshop a bit i suppose :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 2054 of 2,582 (220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I cheated since I edited the pics of the teacups :smileytongue: But I thought I'd share it anyway.

This is just the mothers day flowers I gave to mum.

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 2055 of 2,582 (210 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

ratchetnclank wrote:
Lovely shot hydra, would of been even better shot at a lower aperture though to slightly blur the background, the twigs and stuff are bit distracting atm.. You could fake it photoshop a bit i suppose :smileytongue:

Yeah that did run through my mind and I had a lower aperture set on some other shots I took of it, but it started moving so I switched the settings a bit.

I suppose I could photoshop it, but that's a lot of effort for me, I generally don't post process my shots much.

Please use plain text.
Message 2056 of 2,582 (198 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

xElfenLied_US wrote:

I cheated since I edited the pics of the teacups :smileytongue: But I thought I'd share it anyway.

I hate tea sets like that but some are worth money, you should go and see Bruce Dickinson, he might get you a good price.

Please use plain text.
Message 2057 of 2,582 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

They're my dads, handed down from his dead adoptive mother. They're just lying around for decoration :smileytongue:
Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 2058 of 2,582 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

xElfenLied_US wrote:
They're my dads, handed down from his dead adoptive mother. They're just lying around for decoration :smileytongue:

You have a good eye for composition.

Please use plain text.
Message 2059 of 2,582 (149 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Advice I'm thinking of upgrading to a entry level DSLR currently I'm using a bridge super zoom Panasonic Z45 16mp 32x zoom.Im quiet happy with it as it takes great shots and has a wide range of both auto and manual settings as well as good quality 720p video,and the zoom is just fantastic .So would it be worth while upgrading to a DSLR ? I won't be doing it straight away as I've only recently purchased a Vita and last week had to change my phone so picked up the 4S which wasn't cheep so is it worth the step up.
Please use plain text.
Message 2060 of 2,582 (136 Views)
0 Kudos