Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Show off your photography

hydra25 wrote:
Cheers Force!

First time I've not had a heron fly off immediately as I turn up, so I had a bit of time to try and compose a shot properly.

Why, what have you done to them to make them want to fly away when they see you?:SadWitch:

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2051 of 2,614 (248 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Mike939 wrote:

hydra25 wrote:
Cheers Force!

First time I've not had a heron fly off immediately as I turn up, so I had a bit of time to try and compose a shot properly.

Why, what have you done to them to make them want to fly away when they see you?:SadWitch:

Unspeakable things, and word has apprently spread through the heron community.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2052 of 2,614 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

hydra25 wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

hydra25 wrote:
Cheers Force!

Unspeakable things, and word has apprently spread through the heron community.

I have the same effect on the african grey parrot.

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2053 of 2,614 (242 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Lovely shot hydra, would of been even better shot at a lower aperture though to slightly blur the background, the twigs and stuff are bit distracting atm.. You could fake it photoshop a bit i suppose :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2054 of 2,614 (226 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I cheated since I edited the pics of the teacups :smileytongue: But I thought I'd share it anyway.

This is just the mothers day flowers I gave to mum.

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2055 of 2,614 (216 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ratchetnclank wrote:
Lovely shot hydra, would of been even better shot at a lower aperture though to slightly blur the background, the twigs and stuff are bit distracting atm.. You could fake it photoshop a bit i suppose :smileytongue:

Yeah that did run through my mind and I had a lower aperture set on some other shots I took of it, but it started moving so I switched the settings a bit.

I suppose I could photoshop it, but that's a lot of effort for me, I generally don't post process my shots much.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2056 of 2,614 (204 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

xElfenLied_US wrote:

I cheated since I edited the pics of the teacups :smileytongue: But I thought I'd share it anyway.

I hate tea sets like that but some are worth money, you should go and see Bruce Dickinson, he might get you a good price.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2057 of 2,614 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

They're my dads, handed down from his dead adoptive mother. They're just lying around for decoration :smileytongue:
Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2058 of 2,614 (164 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

xElfenLied_US wrote:
They're my dads, handed down from his dead adoptive mother. They're just lying around for decoration :smileytongue:

You have a good eye for composition.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2059 of 2,614 (155 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Advice I'm thinking of upgrading to a entry level DSLR currently I'm using a bridge super zoom Panasonic Z45 16mp 32x zoom.Im quiet happy with it as it takes great shots and has a wide range of both auto and manual settings as well as good quality 720p video,and the zoom is just fantastic .So would it be worth while upgrading to a DSLR ? I won't be doing it straight away as I've only recently purchased a Vita and last week had to change my phone so picked up the 4S which wasn't cheep so is it worth the step up.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2060 of 2,614 (142 Views)
0 Kudos