23 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

So I was wondering..

[ Edited ]
22 Replies 357 Views edited 23-06-2012

I was watching Japanese television, its one of them TV applications you can get but you pay for this one and my favourite anime Ninchijou was on, its a comandy(cant spell the word) one and does not take its self serious, there was one part in the anime, and I was wondering, if something like this played on British TV, would the complaints sky rocket to OFcom? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqqGgSe6qfI&feature=relmfu 

The reasion I ask this, is because sometimes years ago, channel 4 or something would play a Dub anime, and I want to know if its things like this that made them stop? You'll know what I mean when you watch the link.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 23 (357 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: So I was wondering..

No it's because Japanese Anime is generally perverted with skinny characters and over-sized boobs, with girls feeling eachothers boobs up for poos and giggles.
Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 23 (351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I suppose =D! I know there is no market here as well, but always had me wondering why they stopped, I guess what you say pretty much sums it up, if you ignore the fact that at 12am every night there are chat TV shows with topless woman =D

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 23 (349 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Right now I feel like I'm the filling in a lezer sandwich.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 23 (345 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

:Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol:

:Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol: :Lol:

Anime is just awful now... not like Akira for example.

The anime you see splattered, vomited, skittered, smeared, coughed all over the likes of Youtube is - it's just weird and a bit too hyper like they're all on drugs.... The worst of it is when you get white people acting like they're Japanese anime characters.. totally creepy... they all need shouting at "You're NOT kawii you're just a dumb white british kid who needs medication!!!!!!!!!!"

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 23 (319 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

Must be terrible for you:smileysad: Being wedged inbetween two naked sweaty girls like a peice of meat.

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 23 (316 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

xElfenLied_US wrote:
No it's because Japanese Anime is generally perverted with skinny characters and over-sized boobs

Indeed. But there must be a down side to it as well, surely?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 23 (307 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Mike939 wrote:

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

Must be terrible for you:smileysad: Being wedged inbetween two naked sweaty girls like a peice of meat.

What if they're the very manly looking lesbians, though?

Would that be a plus or a minus?

You know the ones I mean, you see them driving buses and that.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 23 (305 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Madame-Sin wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

That would probably make it worse yes D:

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 23 (303 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Mike939 wrote:

Madame-Sin wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

That would probably make it worse yes D:

I bet after a couple of cans of Special Brew you wouldn't struggle too much.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 23 (299 Views)
0 Kudos