Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: The Ask A Girl Anything Thread (Within Reason)

Soiled_Man wrote:

Do girls have hobbies like men do? 

No, women do nothing men do. They're strange creatures that enjoy shopping for shoes and reading glamour magazines.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 145 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

dannyjt wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

No, women do nothing men do. They're strange creatures that enjoy shopping for shoes and reading glamour magazines.

One of the top players in Starcraft in Korea is a Girl. That's doing something a man would do :3?. Trying to be a top player in a game.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 145 (212 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Orla-Ireland wrote:

dannyjt wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

One of the top players in Starcraft in Korea is a Girl. That's doing something a man would do :3?. Trying to be a top player in a game.

She secretly used to be a man.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 145 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Soiled_Man wrote:

What is the best way to get a girl to notice you? What do girls look for in men? Do girls have hobbies like men do?  

The first thing a girl notices in a guy are his arms and smile.

To get a girl to notice you, you use psychology tricks to get yourself where their line of sight will soon be. Then as they look at you, you fold your arms look at them in the eyes, smile and look away..

For it to work you need strong looking arms, not muscle arms, but strong looking arms big difference between the two.

Women and men share a lot of the same hobbies, women are not as good at them, but they try.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 145 (198 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

fenian wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

What is the best way to get a girl to notice you? What do girls look for in men? Do girls have hobbies like men do?  

To get a girl to notice you, you use psychology tricks to get yourself where their line of sight will soon be. Then as they look at you, you fold your arms look at them in the eyes, smile and look away..

For it to work you need strong looking arms, not muscle arms, but strong looking arms big difference between the two.

Women and men share a lot of the same hobbies, women are not as good at them, but they try.

Stop giving him wrong advice. It's as if you want him to not get a girl.

We all know girls are essentially aliens from another planet and need to be treated like one.

Remember Soiled, always refer to them as "girl" or "woman", never by name. Also, whenever they tell you to leave them alone or push you away, what they really mean is, "I want you to keep pestering me because I like the attention."

TonightWeRide2.jpg

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 145 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

dannyjt wrote:

I cant help it, i think manipulating a girl to like you is wrong so hand out wrong advice with important steps missing whenever I can.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 145 (188 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

dannyjt wrote:

fenian wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

We all know girls are essentially aliens from another planet and need to be treated like one.

Remember Soiled, always refer to them as "girl" or "woman", never by name. Also, whenever they tell you to leave them alone or push you away, what they really mean is, "I want you to keep pestering me because I like the attention."

I do already, not to girls I don't know. I get chatted up so i'm fine usually by trashy chav kinds. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 145 (179 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Soiled_Man wrote:

dannyjt wrote:

fenian wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

I do already, not to girls I don't know. I get chatted up so i'm fine usually by trashy chav kinds. 

The best way for a girl to notice you is to just be yourself and not act like a prat infront of your friends. Personally i like a guy that can make me laugh, i mean really laugh and your a winner :smileyhappy: Lots of girls have hobbies like men do i just can't think of any :smileytongue:

legendary vicki signature
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 145 (173 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

So a smelly fat bloke like Johnny Vegas makes you laugh, you'll have sex with him. ok 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 145 (168 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Soiled_Man wrote:

So a smelly fat bloke like Johnny Vegas makes you laugh, you'll have sex with him. ok 

Lmao. No. Just. No.....

legendary vicki signature
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 145 (165 Views)
0 Kudos