Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: The Queen is awesome!

Personally I think the idea of hero worshipping and admiring a family based upon a hierarchy of self possessed power is a little strange, especially considering that I neither have any personal involvement or loyalty to them. So instead, I decided to leave the UK and treat myself to a luxury suite at the Fairmont Heritage Place, San Francisco. I'm currently suppng on a *****ing huge Bombay Sapphire, on my own private terrace overlooking the bay and Alcatraz in the sunshine, chilling before I do one of a few Michelin starred restaurants over the next few days. The Americans really know how to do style that doesn't involve cheap bunting and pasting tables seconding as a dinner party. But enjoy it anyway guys lol !!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 132 (213 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

THE_FORCE wrote:
Personally I think the idea of hero worshipping and admiring a family based upon a hierarchy of self possessed power is a little strange, especially considering that I neither have any personal involvement or loyalty to them. So instead, I decided to leave the UK and treat myself to a luxury suite at the Fairmont Heritage Place, San Francisco. I'm currently suppng on a *****ing huge Bombay Sapphire, on my own private terrace overlooking the bay and Alcatraz in the sunshine, chilling before I do one of a few Michelin starred restaurants over the next few days. The Americans really know how to do style that doesn't involve cheap bunting and pasting tables seconding as a dinner party. But enjoy it anyway guys lol !!!!

It's just a cultural thing not hero worship. 

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 132 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

THE_FORCE wrote:

Drug barons get around I see..

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 132 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

dannyjt wrote:

THE_FORCE wrote:

Drug barons get around I see..

I think he dabbles in a bit of everything not just drugs.

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 132 (200 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Spotty 16 year old boys?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 132 (192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Prolly just stay in and listen to their greatest hits...

freddie-mercury-cape.jpg

Join me in EVE Online by signing up for an exclusive 21-day trial. Click here to get started
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 132 (190 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Mike939 wrote:

For many, it appears to be indeed Hero Worship. Though sheep tend to follow sheep. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 132 (168 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

THE_FORCE wrote:
Mike939 wrote:

For many, it appears to be indeed Hero Worship. Though sheep tend to follow sheep. :smileywink:

Don't let us sheeple keep you away from your Bombay sapphires on the private terrace and doing one of the many Michelin starred restaurants on offer to you, we will be just fine with our deck chairs and hanky hats.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 132 (162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Warren you would've loved it mate. I even done me hankie on me head with a knot in each corner lol ! Ere when you see Queen Liz, kick her in the ***** from me please PMSL xxxx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 132 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I'll be thinking of you this afternoon when I have me fish n chips, I feel bad for you been so far away from a good chippy.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 132 (136 Views)
0 Kudos