What makes you say that?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 61 of 132 (256 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: The Queen is awesome!

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

One day, maybe hundreds of years from now, I think Princess Diana will definitely and rightly so, be made a saint

For what - services to media manipulation or sleeping around while married?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 62 of 132 (247 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

And spawning a ginger baby.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 63 of 132 (236 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

THE_FORCE wrote:
The Americans really know how to do style

lol, thats a new one.

I suppose putting cheese on everything that moves and eating it while playing banjo is a style, Ill send word to paris and milan by morning post.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 132 (232 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Warren_Jeeves wrote:
And spawning a ginger baby.

Indeed. Although I imagine that remains very much an unmentioned event in royal circles.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 132 (222 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

fenian wrote:

I suppose putting cheese on everything that moves and eating it while playing banjo is a style, Ill send word to paris and milan by morning post.

Are you suggesting that spray-on cheese isn't at the cutting edge of sophisticated dining?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 132 (217 Views)
0 Kudos

I enjoyed the River Pageant despite the rain, although it did get a bit silly towards end and would of been so much better in the sunshine plus it was a shame we didn't have the flypass etc but hey ho.

My train driver this morning on way to work (London) did apologise for the rain, which made me smile.  I like it when train drivers have friendly chat over the comms as opposed to the usual "We are now arriving at Victoria".

Anyway the Festival tomorrow outside Bucky Pally.  I'm not going :smileysad: but hopefully it will be on TV.

I do have Tuesday off, anything happening that day? Probably not.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 67 of 132 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

LordRoss wrote:

I like it when train drivers have friendly chat over the comms as opposed to the usual "We are now arriving at Victoria".

I usually assume that they've been drinking when they do that.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 132 (196 Views)
0 Kudos

PatC_PSN wrote:

LordRoss wrote:

I like it when train drivers have friendly chat over the comms as opposed to the usual "We are now arriving at Victoria".

I usually assume that they've been drinking when they do that.

I think ya probably right as the later the night is the more likely it is to happen and the more bizarre it gets.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 69 of 132 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

Waiting for William and Kate to take over, so we can have pride in the monarchy again and actually have some truely English people at the helm. 

Only then, will the people in this multi-cultured ancient and incredibly innovative nation be truely justified in calling this country GREAT Britain again - some of us haven't forgotten about Diana you know? 

One day, maybe hundreds of years from now, I think Princess Diana will definitely and rightly so, be made a saint - Elisabeth II I don't think so!

Not if Prince Charles dies before the Queen, then the crown would be passed on to Prince Andrew and then it would be Princess Beatrice to inherit the throne instead of the Prince William. In 2022 HM Queen Elizabeth II would be celebrating her last ever Jubilee... The Platinum Jubilee. If she makes to this milestone, she'll be the longest reigning monarch in British history and the first to celebrate the Platinum.

Long live the Queen! 

"Why buy something that acts like a PlayStation... When you can buy a PlayStation"- my thoughts on the Xbox One revision.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 132 (176 Views)
0 Kudos