Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: The Queen is awesome!

LordRoss wrote:

Why did Stevie Wonder and Will.i.am start singing Happy Birthday? It wasn't her birthday it was a jubilee celebration.  She already has two birthdays as it is, three is just greedy!

This was one of her two Birthdays - her 'official' Birthday. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 111 of 132 (160 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Mulletino wrote:

I_SCAR_I wrote:

Between Lenny Henrys awkward black jokes

I've never found him funny, not even back in the 80s when he was allegedly at the height of his career and at his "funniest". Unfortunately one of our mates (who works with my missus) was all excited the other day because he'd scored myself and Mrs M two free tickets to see Lenny Henry live.

As he was so pleased with himself that he'd got them for us I'd feel bad telling him that I don't want to go because Lenny Henry is a talentless unfunny git who's only real benefit is that he keeps Dawn French busy and hopefully also off the TV.

:smileysad:

He not with Dawn French no more.

Gawgy, I'm pretty sure the Queens unofficial birthday this year is on 16th June :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 112 of 132 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

LordRoss wrote:

Gawgy, I'm pretty sure the Queens unofficial birthday this year is on 16th June :Thumbs:

It's hard to find any decent sources, I thought a quick Google would cover it. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 113 of 132 (156 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Gawge wrote:

LordRoss wrote:

It's hard to find any decent sources, I thought a quick Google would cover it. :smileytongue:

http://www.royal.gov.uk/RoyalEventsandCeremonies/TroopingtheColour/TroopingtheColour.aspx

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 114 of 132 (154 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Mulletino wrote:

I_SCAR_I wrote:

Between Lenny Henrys awkward black jokes

I've never found him funny, not even back in the 80s when he was allegedly at the height of his career and at his "funniest". Unfortunately one of our mates (who works with my missus) was all excited the other day because he'd scored myself and Mrs M two free tickets to see Lenny Henry live.

As he was so pleased with himself that he'd got them for us I'd feel bad telling him that I don't want to go because Lenny Henry is a talentless unfunny git who's only real benefit is that he keeps Dawn French busy and hopefully also off the TV.

Haha. I feel for you. Better start rehearsing your fake laugh. :smileyvery-happy:

Join me in EVE Online by signing up for an exclusive 21-day trial. Click here to get started
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 115 of 132 (137 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Does anyone else think that Charles should follow Edwards VIII's lead and abdicate?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 116 of 132 (127 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Went to the Jubilee concert

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 117 of 132 (122 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

LordRoss wrote:

Mulletino wrote:

Lenny Henry is a talentless unfunny git who's only real benefit is that he keeps Dawn French busy and hopefully also off the TV.

He not with Dawn French no more.

There goes his only redeeming factor.

Online PS gaming since 2003 - http://www.oaps.org
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 118 of 132 (107 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Pin-Pin-Ire wrote:
Does anyone else think that Charles should follow Edwards VIII's lead and abdicate?

No. Why do you think that he should? What would it achieve?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 119 of 132 (102 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It wouldnt achieve anything pat, he should become king, and william should wait his turn till hes in his 50s with some hair on his chest.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 120 of 132 (96 Views)
0 Kudos